Data Analytics and Insights Manager
Location:Offsite, Singapore, Singapore
Area of InterestInformation Technology
Data Analytics & Insights Manager – Marketing Operations
Data Analytics & Insights Manager within our Marketing Operations team will play an important role within our growing SBG return on investment organization.
As one of the leads within SBG ROI’s Marketing Operation team, be the main point-of-contact for all things marketing business data queries, initiatives and projects for data integration, migration, analysis and reporting within our SBG organization and with our third-party data vendors. You will have a major impact in helping our global teams not only understand the overall performance and health of our demand generation marketing initiatives using data and practical visualizations, but also rely on you as a technically commanding business analytics lead and a POC for all data initiatives and projects within our team.
Moreover, we are looking for a well-rounded people manager who will play an integral part in leading and/or contributing to our future business strategy conversations related to revenue performance and various data projects as well as helping our wider org’s team building and culture growth.
- Own end-to-end marketing reporting & dashboard projects and analyses processes with our customers within Global SBG Marketing teams, including managing business requirements gathering, owning project definition, customer communication, work, final presentations and post-rollout enablement
- Oversee all MOPS data-related projects, a critical liaison between the team’s business customers and the adjacent technical teams, balancing requirements and resources to solve business problems
- Support and/or lead any ad-hoc or planned executive-facing presentations that help add clarity and insight into the current status quo and forward-looking proposals for Marketing Operations team and/or SBG ROI org.
- Solve reactively and proactively data and infrastructure challenges, work with our data and systems engineering teams to aid in maintaining and developing best-in-class data management practices
- Project-manage select project and initiatives that help with our collective efforts as SBG ROI org to strengthen our revenue data telemetry fulfillment and intelligence
- Manage a domestic and overseas-based team of analytics/BI professionals to help with reporting and analytics projects and initiatives within and outside of Marketing Operations
- Work with our internal and extended teams that are stretched across the globe in different time zones; create, foster and manage relationships across different parts of the Cisco main and SBG organizations.
- Excel in the opportunity to become one of our org’s APJC-based leads representing HQ priorities of our SBG ROI org
- 6+ years of revenue (marketing & sales) operations analytics experience of which 2+ years having managed a domestic and overseas-based remote team of analytics/BI professionals
- Extensive experience and advanced proficiency in SQL (schema admin experience), Tableau (admin), Excel (index/match and advanced pivot) and Python (practical working numpy, pandas libraries)
- Extensive experience working with relational databases, ETL troubleshooting/QA lead/support and solid understanding of snowflake schema & working closely with internal customers in Marketing, Sales and Engineering teams
- Previously played a key analytics role in multi-sourced data merge and integration projects
- Solid knowledge and experience working with marketing and sales data within Salesforce and in managed relational databases, working with data engineering teams
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills; consistently demonstrate high levels of oral, writing and listening abilities, seen as a trusted partner within a distributed team ; meticulous, passionate about data, analytics and automation
- Have ability to work on multiple simultaneous assignments and high comfort level with assignment prioritization changes, as well as strong customer-service orientation
- Have customer-focused approach for all our stakeholder-driven projects and juggle and complete multiple priorities at the same time
WE ARE CISCO
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take the difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco may require new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if the role requires business-related travel, meeting with customers/partners (including visiting third-party sites on behalf of Cisco), attending trade events, and Cisco office entry, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.