Data Analyst (Intern) - Singapore
Area of InterestInformation Technology
Technology InterestBig Data, Analytics
Who You Are:
Data Analysts are focused on turning complex data into information, information into insight, and insight into business decisions. They communicate with diverse teams including data scientists, engineers, product managers, and executives and deliver high quality analytics insights with the ability to derive actions that can be integrated in to different workflows.
What you’ll do:
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets using statistical technique and provide ongoing reports and dashboards.
- Collaborate with business and IT teams to understand the different persona specific-use cases, the related business insight, consolidate use cases across persona and drive a common approach towards solving multiple use cases.
- Partner and lead cross-functional teams to realize data relationships through proper threading.
- Define data privacy and protection processes required and implement systems and workflows that enforces security.
- Partner with Data Custodian/Stewards and other data management roles to ensure proper data operations improve quality, accessibility and value of consumed data
- Partner with Ops and IT to develop CX-wide data and information architecture
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques
- We are seeking high energy and qualified candidates who possess the following skills and experience:
- You're actively pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, Mathematics, Engineering, Statistics, or related field
- Experience working with large datasets
Who you'll work with:
You will work cross functionally with the Customer Experience, Sales, Marketing, and IT organizations, playing a leadership role in transforming Cisco by developing and implementing analytic models and intelligent automation to drive us toward a data-driven digital organization.
Digital Lifecycle Journey’s (DLJ) digital expertise makes us uniquely qualified to address the evolving expectations of today’s connected customers and partners, along with Cisco sellers. Using real-time connected data, machine learning, and automation; the team enables Cisco sellers and partners to deliver a powerful, personalized experience—throughout the entire customer lifecycle. DLJ is focused on providing customers with an immersive digital experience with Cisco. This in turn drives improvements in recurring revenue, cost savings and sales effectiveness for Cisco and its partners.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!