Cybersecurity Sales Specialist
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
What You'll Do
- Indian enterprise sector is going through huge digital transformation. Areas like Cloud adaption, Advanced Analytics, AI, IOT, Block chain & Robotic Process Automation, Information Security are key building block towards this transformation. You would be responsible for Building Cisco Security Business pipeline & achieve the Security Annual targets in the large enterprise segment
- Lead Large Customer Engagement with CISO level conversation within Cisco’s top enterprises and conglomerate.
- Support Sales Account Management (AM’s) as Cyber Security Sales Specialist in large complex projects (comprising of Zero Trust Architecture, Securing cloud work loads, transforming SOC, Micro segmentation and others)
- Understand the client/sector requirements and Map Cisco Security products & Services & Build Solution Stack for Sales Account Managers
- Understand NIST, CERTIN guidelines, mitre att&ck framework, OT Security. Good understanding of Cisco Security products. Well engaged with Tier-1 & Tier-2 SI
- Drive Cisco Security product sales within enterprises in Manufacturing, PSU, ITeS, Digital Native and Pharma
Who You'll Work With
- GSSO – SE team
- Account Manager
- Product Engineering BU across vertical
- Regional SE Team
- Regional Channel Team
Who You Are
- 8-10 Years of experience in Security OEM / Service Provider Environment in managing Sales/ Pre-Sales/Product Management function
- Good understanding of business scenarios with solution expertise to formulate a realistic and executable strategy for Security adoption among enterprises.
- Possess blend of technology expertise across various cyber security vendors, enterprise networks, datacenter, cloud networking and Information systems security.
- Good connects with Cybersecurity decision makers in enterprises
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco may require new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if the role requires business-related travel, meeting with customers/partners (including visiting third-party sites on behalf of Cisco), attending trade events, and Cisco office entry, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.