Cybersecurity Sales Specialist
Location:Tokyo, Kanto, Japan
Area of InterestSales - Product
Technology InterestSecurity, Service Provider
What You'll Do
* Develop a strong territory sales plan, including major account specific plans, for existing and potential customers across the service provider / telco segment
* Drive revenue through new account, franchise and/or project acquisition
* Forecast and report activity carefully, accurately and in a timely manner, as required
* Identify major projects within the target base, managing activities to maximize security product and services revenues
* Provide customers and partners with pricing and configurations to meet their needs, as required, whilst utilizing the companies Security Consulting Systems Engineer (CSE) resources to maximum affect
* Forge high-level CSO, CISO, CIO relationships within assigned service provider accounts to win incremental business for our security products and services
* Advise Cisco account teams on the most appropriate Distributors, VARs and SI's to work with in the territory for the delivery of products and services, where needed, leveraging their capabilities to best effect
* Build and execute on a business plan for the region to maximize revenues specifically including marketing and education activities to generate awareness and demand for Cisco security products and services
Who You'll Work With
The Global Security Sales Organization (GSSO) is taking big steps to position Cisco as the #1 IT Security provider in the industry. In addition to having the right market conditions, capabilities, products and services, we need the right people to take us there.
Working with the wider Global Service Provider (GSP) account teams and cross-architecture technology teams (e.g. Enterprise Network, Data Centre and Mobility specialists), the Cybersecurity Sales Specialist – Japan GSP, will be responsible for the sales of all Cisco security technologies and associated services into their named account list via direct touch and Channel Partners. This candidate must be able to forge and grow security focused relationships with major accounts, as well as building trusted partnerships with the channel, where required, to drive growth in revenues.
Who You Are:
· University Graduate with a degree or higher qualifications
· Have business level English communication skills and be adept at addressing a large technical audience
· Proven/Quantifiable track record of over-achievement in at least 5 of the last 7 years
· Good, all-round knowledge of the security market, associated channels and end-users
· Experience in selling complex software-based solutions such as network security (NGFW, NGIPS, VPN etc.), content security (web and email proxies or cloud variants) and advanced threat solutions (sandbox, behavioral analytics, end-point detection and response etc.) is preferred
· Track record in closing major end user customers for projects, running to more than $1,000,000 in a security business, and preferably with service provider vertical experience
· Can demonstrate an ability to build and maintain relationships with CSO, CISO or CIOs in Service Provider or Enterprise customers
· Solution orientated, see the bigger picture, a creative thinker
· Outcome focused, with a service-led track record
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills. A team player.
· Proactive with ability to succeed in a dynamic, matrix management environment
· Task/goal orientated and takes ownership, with an ability to balance long-term strategy with short-term goals. Customer centric with strong ethics.
· Ability to work remotely from own initiative with a high level of attention to detail
· Ability to travel is required
· Professional sales training e.g. Strategic Selling, Power Base or Target Account Selling (TAS)
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.