Cybersecurity Sales Specialist, Victoria
Area of InterestSales - Product
- Develop and lead security account plans and strategies for each assigned account using all available resources (executive sponsors, marketing, technical, services, Cisco on Cisco, etc).
- Drive revenue growth through new project identification, creation, and attach opportunities.
- Drive SecureX platform strategy and software led appraoch.
- Forecast and report activity accurately in line with expectations.
- Identify major projects within the largest accounts and running activities to improve product and services revenue.
- Provide customers and partners with pricing and configurations to meet their needs as required.
- Craft high-level relationships within assigned existing accounts to win incremental product and service business.
- Partner closely with technical resources to ensure technical perfection in all positioning, competitive analysis, proposals, and exchanges.
- Team with Cisco authorized channel partners on sales opportunities bringing to bear their capabilities where appropriate.
- Direct touch sales combined with experience working in a matrixed organization.
- Experience selling complex software-based solutions such as network security (Intrusion Detection, Firewall, VPN, and related technologies) or Network and Systems management solutions.
- Validated/Quantifiable track record of over-achievement.
- Large, complex deal management ($500k+).
- Able to build and execute on an account plan which factors in a total systems-based security approach.
- Adept at communicating with a largely technical audience.
- Experience in applying solution-selling methodologies to improve corporate revenue growth. Track record of closing both tactical and strategic opportunities.
- Good all round knowledge of Security Market.
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Dedicated with ability to succeed in a dynamic environment.
- Bold and takes ownership.
- Self starter.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Do not lose mindset.
- Ability to travel is required.