Cybersecurity Sales Specialist -UK
Location:Offsite, London, United Kingdom
Area of InterestSecurity
As a leader in the cloud, data, and mobile solutions, security is more meaningful than ever before. It's also our customers' number one concern. Through the Internet of Everything (IOE), we continue to connect people, data, and things around the globe. And, that means delivering complex security solutions for today's connected world. We're driving groundbreaking technologies that ensure the online world is safe from cyber threats - building responsive solutions that deliver powerful, intelligent cybersecurity.
What you'll Do
Cisco has a market leading position within the Security marketplace and has the highest market share for network security. This opportunity is for an experienced Security sales professional within Cisco's Global Security Sales Organization (GSSO) to drive the Security Business in the UK.
As Cybersecurity Sales Specialist (CSS) you will be responsible for developing and executing Security opportunities in the UK, working closely with our sales teams across customer segments.
In this job you will:
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing Cisco clients, work with the Account Teams to qualify opportunities, and priorities activities.
- Work with the Cisco field sales team to develop a sales plan for the assigned territory.
- Leverage and nurture the Cisco partner base, work with the Partner sales teams to win new business deals.
- Control the sales process and drive leads to closure - generate new revenues, bring new customers.
- Drive sales campaigns into target prospect base, working with Cisco field sales and Partner sales teams.
- Develop deep understanding of Security product capabilities and value proposition, be able to present that in a highly effective manner.
- Forecast revenue and products, report your sales activities to management.
- Attend industry forums, tradeshows and events as required.
Who You'll Work With
We sell solutions and products that make our customers successful. Our focus is to find and solve customers' most critical problems. We anticipate our customers' needs for new business models and markets, in the age of digitization. You will join a team of highly skilled Security Sales professionals working with Pre-Sales and Technology specialists. Join the CISCO Security Team in the UK!
Who You are
- You should be passionate about sales and security.
- You should come with deep knowledge of Cybersecurity market
- You must be able to demonstrate ability to sell in a consultative style, show understanding of customer requirements, discuss solutions, and sell CISCO Security value proposition.
- You should be effective in recognizing and generating opportunities, delivering technical presentations, as well as closing deals.
- Experience with security solutions (Next Gen Firewalls, IPS/IDS, Email security, Web security, VPN) and an understanding of the threat landscape is highly desired.
- Established network of contacts and successful track record in Security sales in the UK is a huge plus.
- Fluency English is a must.
- A business diploma/degree is preferred although experience is also valued highly.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their daily businesses. Some may think we're "old" (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box! But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it). Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire, full-time salaries in U.S. locations, not including equity or benefits. For non-sales roles the hiring ranges reflect base salary only; employees are also eligible to receive annual bonuses. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive compensation target. Individual pay is determined by the candidate's hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications, or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.
U.S. employees have access to quality medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with a Cisco matching contribution, short and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance and numerous wellbeing offerings. Employees receive up to twelve paid holidays per calendar year, which includes one floating holiday, plus a day off for their birthday. Employees accrue up to 20 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) each year and have access to paid time away to deal with critical or emergency issues without tapping into their PTO. We offer additional paid time to volunteer and give back to the community. Employees are also able to purchase company stock through our Employee Stock Purchase Program.
Employees on sales plans earn performance-based incentive pay on top of their base salary, which is split between quota and non-quota components. For quota-based incentive pay, Cisco pays at the standard rate of 1% of incentive target for each 1% revenue attainment against the quota up to 100%. Once performance exceeds 100% quota attainment, incentive rates may increase up to five times the standard rate with no cap on incentive compensation. For non-quota-based sales performance elements such as strategic sales objectives, Cisco may pay up to 125% of target. Cisco sales plans do not have a minimum threshold of performance for sales incentive compensation to be paid.