Cybersecurity Sales Specialist - Stealthwatch
Location:Tokyo, Kanto, Japan
Area of InterestSales - Product
Why You'll Love Cisco:
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
What You'll Do:
We are looking for enthusiastic, passionate sellers to join our dedicated Security Operations APJC Sales team in Japan as a Stealthwatch Cybersecurity Sales Specialist. This person will drive the knowledge and sales of Stealthwatch with internal colleagues, partners and customers, focusing on both Stealthwatch as a stand-alone security sale and part of the software packaging for network sales.
Now is the time to focus on being experts in our field to drive incremental business.
You will be responsible for the following in your territory:
- Establish and work with partners in your territory.
- Present and demonstrate Stealthwatch to CISOs and information security experts.
- Work closely with Stealthwatch Subject Matter Experts, Cyber security engineers and who will support you in performing Proofs of Value (POVs) as you close deals.
- Represent Cisco Stealthwatch at local or APJC based events
- Validating the Stealthwatch pipeline and monthly/quarterly forecast
- Provide support to extended sales teams when they are engaged in strategic acquisition franchise opportunities.
- Ensure that strategic acquisition franchise POVs are in the best possible position to win by:
- securing the necessary support from the CSE Center of excellence
- Validating the intended customer outcomes
- helping the team hit the POV milestones
- Ensure that your extended sales team’s go-to-market strategy is effective by asking:
- Are they executing the correct sales motion for the territory?
- Do they have the necessary, resources tools and training to be successful?
- Do the product capabilities, marketing and sales messaging, align with customer needs?
- Is the channel meeting expectations in opportunity creation, progression and bookings contributions?
- Executing Enablement Strategy
- Ensuring that wider sales teams are completing required acquisition franchise training in the prescribed timeline and are aware of new training as it is developed
- Ensure that the former acquisition sellers are completing prescribed training plan
- Identifying knowledge gaps and recommend solutions to close those gaps
- Regular forecast cadence with the global team to roll up validated acquisition franchise High/Low/Commit forecast for the period
- Communicating reported and observed trends, successes, challenges and needs to the global team to be passed on to the Security Business unit
- Communicating new product launches, programs and associated sales motions to the wider sales teams
The Success Metrics for this role are:
- To meet or exceed assigned sales goal for your territory
- Drive performance against key acquisition KPIs like:
- Pipeline creation and progression
- POV Volume (launches, wins)
- New Logos
- Transaction volumes
- # on strategic deals in the pipeline
Who You Are:
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in sales or sales engineering
- Willingness to learn and passion for security. Network background would be beneficial.
- Experience selling software, network and/or security
- Understanding of Network security, Cloud and Cloud security their threats and attack vectors is helpful
- Large, complex deal management experience as well as geographic territory execution of account and partner plans
- Experience in applying solution-selling methodologies to maximize corporate revenue growth. Track record of closing both tactical and strategic opportunities
- Good knowledge of Security Market. Technical security acumen would be highly advantageous
- Willingness to travel
- Goal -Oriented and self- Motivated with a focus on over-quota performance.
- Entrepreneurship, sense of urgency: You will possess a high energy level which allows you to react to situations quickly and significantly, possessing self-confidence to be assertive when taking a position, not afraid to make decisions. Self-starter
- Indomitable work ethic: The successful candidate will reject setbacks and will enthusiastically persist until achievement of high-reaching goals. He or she will be resourceful and innovative at pursuing complex sales or marketing challenges in a timely matter. A hunger to be successful
- Image and presence: The successful candidate will have significant exposure to customers and industry partners alike. As such, he or she will project the professional image of the company both internally and externally
- Accountability: He or she should be a results-oriented teammate who leads by example, holds him or herself accountable for performance, takes absolute ownership, and champions all aspects of the business development, pre-sales and account management process
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.