Cybersecurity Sales Specialist - GES
Location:Atlanta, Georgia, US
Area of InterestSales - Product
What You’ll Do
We have an exciting Cybersecurity Sales Specialist role open in our Global Security Sales Organization! You will be a highly motivated, entrepreneurial-minded sales professional who has a real passion for delivering elite technology and services that protect our customers from the network to the endpoint to the Cloud. As part of your DNA, you are a bold, self-starter with the ability to build executive relationships, develop and execute sales strategies and tactics that maximize Cisco’s opportunity within the customer environment, position and promote the partner and customer value proposition for Cisco’s Security Architecture, articulate Cisco’s product and business strategies, and build the demand that makes deals happen!
• Develop and lead security account plans and strategies for each assigned Region (4) and the accounts assigned to it using all available resources (executive sponsors, marketing, technical, services, Cisco on Cisco, etc).
• Drive double digit revenue growth through new project identification, creation, and attach opportunities.
• Forecast and report activity accurately in line with expectations using SFDC
• Identify major projects within the largest accounts and leading activities to maximize product and services revenue across the account base.
• Provide customers and partners with pricing and configurations to meet their needs as required
• Forge high-level relationships within critical strategic accounts to win incremental product and service business
• Partner closely with technical resources to ensure technical perfection in all positioning, competitive analysis, proposals, and exchanges
• Team with Cisco Channel Team and authorized channel partners on sales opportunities demonstrating their capabilities where appropriate. Identify new partners, develop all partners with Cisco Resources and grow the partner execution to excel in this market space
In this role as Cybersecurity Security Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for all sales of Cisco Security technologies and associated services into the Enterprise space. You are able to craft and grow new relationships within the customer and partner base via both direct and indirect touch to drive significant revenue growth while ensuring internal alignment.
• Direct touch sales combined with experience working in a matrixed organization and working with partners to maximize results
• Experience selling complex software-based solutions such as network security (Intrusion Detection, Firewall, VPN, and related technologies) or Network and Systems management solutions
• Minimum of 10 years of overall sales experience with at least 5 years selling Security solutions
• Validated/Quantifiable track record of over-achievement
• Large, complex deal management experience as well as geographic territory execution of account and partner plans
• Able to craft and execute on an account plan which factors in a total systems-based security approach
• Adept at communicating with a largely technical audience
• Experience in applying solution-selling methodologies to maximize corporate revenue growth. Track record of closing both tactical and strategic opportunities
• Good all round knowledge of Security Market
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Dedicated with ability to succeed in a dynamic environment
• Goal oriented and takes ownership
• High level of attention to detail, able to demonstrate competence building and executing a large geographic plan across multiple Enterprise accounts
• Ability to travel is required
Cisco Security - Cisco delivers intelligent cybersecurity for the real world, providing one of the industry's most comprehensive advanced threat protection portfolio that is integrated, pervasive, continuous and open. Cisco's threat-centric approach to security reduces complexity while providing unmatched visibility, continuous control and advanced threat protection across the entire attack continuum -- before, during and after an attack.
Global Security Sales Organization (GSSO) - GSSO is taking big steps to position Cisco as the #1 IT Security provider in the industry. In addition to having the right market conditions, capabilities, products and services, we need the right people to take us there.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are leaders with vision, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers. We Are Cisco.