Cybersecurity Sales Specialist - Cloud Security UKI (1317158)
Location:Feltham, United Kingdom
Area of InterestSales - Product
What You’ll Do
We have an exciting Cybersecurity Sales Specialist – Cloud Security role open in our Global Security Sales Organization! You will be a highly motivated, entrepreneurial-minded sales professional who has a real passion for delivering best-in-class technology and services that protect our customers. As part of your DNA, you are an ambitious, self-starter with the ability to build executive relationships, develop and execute sales strategies and tactics that improve Cisco’s opportunity within the clients' environment, position and promote the partner and customer value proposition for Cisco’s Cloud Security Architecture, articulate Cisco’s product and business strategies, and build the demand that makes deals happen!
You will be responsible for all sales of Cisco Cloud Security technologies, including Umbrella, SIG and Cloudlock, as well as Email Security (CES, ESA, and the new CMD) and Endpoint Security with AMP4E and Threatgrid, into the assigned territory. You will craft and grow new relationships with the local Cisco Sales teams, as well as within the customer and partner base via both direct and indirect touch to drive significant revenue growth while ensuring internal alignment.
In this job you will,
- Develop and lead security account plans and strategies for existing as well as potential customers in the assigned territory or domain and the accounts assigned to it bringing to bear all available resources (executive sponsors, marketing, technical, services, Cisco on Cisco, etc.)
- Drive revenue growth through new project identification, creation, and attach opportunities
- Forecast and report activity accurately in line with expectations using Cloud SFDC
- Through you own initiative, and through forging internal relationships across the Cisco sales organization, identify major projects within accounts and run activities to improve product and services revenue across the account base.
- Provide customers and partners with pricing and configurations to meet their needs as required
- Forge high-level relationships with critical strategic accounts to win incremental product and service business
- Partner closely with technical resources to ensure technical quality in all positioning, competitive analysis, proposals, and exchanges
- Team with Cisco Channel Team and authorized channel partners on sales opportunities demonstrating their capabilities where appropriate. Identify new partners, develop all partners with Cisco Resources and grow the partner execution to excel in this market space.
Who You’ll Work With
This is an exciting time to join a rapidly growing team that is passionate about building an excellent enterprise sales organization to capitalize on the tremendous market opportunities for Cisco SecOps technologies.
This position reports to the SecOps Sales Manager for the UKI Market
Who You Are
- Presales and direct touch sales experience will help you in this specialist role, as you will be expected to be a subject matter expert around Cloud Security
- Experience working in a matrixed organization and working with partners to improve results
- Experience of at least 5 years working in sales-oriented roles in IT Security
- Experience selling sophisticated cloud-based security solutions, such as Cloud Proxy and Firewall, DNS layer, Sandboxing, Email Security, EDR, etc…
- Shown/Quantifiable track record of over-achievement
- Track record in closing major end-user customers for projects running to more than $250,000
- Able to build and execute on a go-to-market plan for the territory/domain
- Adept at presenting with a largely technical audience
- Good all-round knowledge of Security Market, Channel, and End-Users
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Proactive with ability to succeed in a dynamic environment
- Results oriented and takes ownership
- Self-starter, ability to work remotely from own initiative
- High level of attention to detail, able to demonstrate competence building and executing a large geographic plan across multiple geographies, verticals and accounts.
- Ability to travel is required
- A Bachelors level degree or equivalent technical qualification
- Professional sales training e.g. – Strategic Selling, Power Base or Target Account Selling (TAS), Spin Selling, MEDDPICC
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an Equal Opportunity Employer and you will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, or any other legally protected basis.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.