Cybersecurity Sales Specialist - Canada
Location:Offsite, Toronto, Canada
Area of InterestSales - Product
What You’ll Do
We have an exciting Cybersecurity Sales Specialist role open in our Global Security Sales Organization! You will be a highly motivated, entrepreneurial-minded sales professional who has a real passion for delivering elite technology and services that protect our customers from the network to the endpoint to the Cloud. As part of your DNA, you are a bold, self-starter with the ability to build executive relationships, develop and execute sales strategies and tactics that maximize Cisco’s opportunity within the customer environment, position and promote the partner and customer value proposition for Cisco’s Security Architecture, articulate Cisco’s product and business strategies, and build the demand that makes deals happen!
Develop and lead security account plans and strategies for each assigned Region (4) and the accounts assigned to it using all available resources (executive sponsors, marketing, technical, services, Cisco on Cisco, etc).
- Drive double digit revenue growth through new project identification, creation, and attach opportunities.
- Forecast and report activity accurately in line with expectations using SFDC
- Identify major projects within the largest accounts and leading activities to maximize product and services revenue across the account base.
- Provide customers and partners with pricing and configurations to meet their needs as required
- Forge high-level relationships within critical strategic accounts to win incremental product and service business
- Partner closely with technical resources to ensure technical perfection in all positioning, competitive analysis, proposals, and exchanges
- Who You’ll Work With
In this role as Cybersecurity Security Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for all sales of Cisco Security technologies and associated services. You are able to craft and grow new relationships within the customer and partner base via both direct and indirect touch to drive significant revenue growth while ensuring internal alignment.
Who You Are
- You have direct touch sales combined with experience working in a matrixed organization and working with partners to maximize results
You possess a minimum of 5 years of overall sales experience with at least 3-5 years selling Security solutions
Large, complex deal management experience as well as geographic territory execution of account and partner plans
- You are able to craft and execute on an account plan which factors in a total systems-based security approach
- You're adept at communicating with a largely technical audience
- You're experienced in applying solution-selling methodologies to maximize corporate revenue growth. Track record of closing both tactical and strategic opportunities
- You possess a good all round knowledge of Security Market
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Dedicated with ability to succeed in a dynamic environment
- Goal oriented and takes ownership
- High level of attention to detail, able to demonstrate competence building and executing a large geographic plan across multiple Enterprise accounts
- Why Cisco Security?
Cisco Security - Cisco delivers intelligent cybersecurity for the real world, providing one of the industry's most comprehensive advanced threat protection portfolio that is integrated, pervasive, continuous and open. Cisco's threat-centric approach to security reduces complexity while providing unmatched visibility, continuous control and advanced threat protection across the entire attack continuum -- before, during and after an attack.
Global Security Sales Organization (GSSO) - GSSO is taking big steps to position Cisco as the #1 IT Security provider in the industry. In addition to having the right market conditions, capabilities, products and services, we need the right people to take us there.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!