CyberSecurity Technical Solutions Architect
Location:Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
What You'll Do
The Cybersecurity Technical Solution Architect - TSA main responsibility is to provide technical mentorship and sales support on the #CiscoSecure Solution Portfolio to our customers.
Ideally you should possess the following
- Expert knowledge and working experience in Network Security field and technologies (including NGFW/NGIPS/VPN), Network Analytics (Visibility and Enforcement), Content & Cloud Security (ie Email, Web, Anti-Spam, DNS security, CASB, SASE), Advanced Threat Solutions and Endpoint Securty.
- Multi-Domain knowledge, Security Frameworks and Methodologies understanding, Public Cloud knowledge
- Added bonus if you have experience in DevSecOps, DevOps, Application/Container Security, XDR
- You should be able to articulate how technical solutions can be applied to solve business problems, and are able to speak the languages of business and technical decision-makers alike.
Who you are
- Technical Leader, Independent, resourceful
- University degree in a technical field or equivalent
- You have at least 7 years of working experience in the IT field of which 5 years in Security and exposure to Service Providers infrastructure & networks.
- You possess at least 5 years of pre-sales SE experience
- Some form of in-depth experience such as enterprise architecture, security operations or compliance auditing
- Cisco CCIE very highly regarded
Personal and Organisational Development
- You maintain personal organization and time management
- You are attentive to details and always follow-up
- Bring and further build your outstanding presentation skills
- You enjoy working flexibly to achieve your goals using the various internal and external resources available
- Technical Acumen and Foundation Knowledge
- You are passionate about and have a true love for technology and enjoy keeping up to date with your Cisco product knowledge
- Invest time and strive to learn about technology shifts, and communicate the relevant aspects to customers and partners
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (37 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in the U.S., unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.