Cyber Security Sales Specialist – Public Sector and Commercial
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything imaginable, from entertainment, healthcare, and education, to public and private sectors, smart-cities, and everyday devices in our homes. Here, that means we will take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. Cisco is evolving a rich solution portfolio of next generation software, hardware, and services to meet customers' changing business requirements in the digital economy.
What You'll Do
Cisco Security delivers intelligent cybersecurity for the real world, providing one of the industry's most comprehensive advanced threat protection portfolio that is integrated, pervasive, continuous and open. Cisco's threat-centric approach to security reduces complexity while providing unmatched visibility, continuous control and Advanced threat protection across the entire attack continuum -- before, during and after an attack.
• You will engage key customers, and develop the sales strategy and plan to drive Cisco Security Products & Solutions, while executing Cisco's strategy and meeting Cisco's financial targets. Products & Solutions include Cisco NGFW, NGIPS, Advanced Threat Solutions, Email, Web Security, and Cloud Security.
• Be an integral part of the business planning process, ensure close interaction and collaboration with worldwide solutions groups, regional Enterprise Networks, Data Center and Services leads, and account teams on all aspects of running the Security business for Thailand public sector and commercial customers.
• Collaborate and build partnerships within Cisco as well as externally with partners and ecosystem partners to drive the agreed commercial strategy, have regular dialogue with local and regional teams to ensure support with the go to market and sales solution strategy overall.
• Drive partner engagements, as well as anticipate new types of partners required to build future pipeline.
• You love being a part of an overall team responsible for the complete strategy, executing in conjunction with other sales specialists, solutions architects and account team members
Who You'll Work With
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are rapidly growing our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work.
Cisco is a game changer in the security industry. We’re working to deliver technology that not only safeguards customer’s data but doesn’t become an obstacle when they need to access it. We’re developing next gen firewall and cloud security solutions that are able to adapt to constantly changing threats to the network
Global Security Sales Organization (GSSO) is taking big steps to position Cisco as the #1 IT Security provider in the industry. In addition to having the right market conditions, capabilities, products and services, we need the right people to take us there.
Who You Are
• You have a minimum 8+ years of sales or pre-sales experience
• You have at least 5+ years in Security specialization
• Experience with security technologies like IDS/IPS, NGFW, Endpoint Security, Cloud Security and MFA/Identity solutions is highly preferred.
• Experience in selling software is beneficial.
• You have proven successful quota achievement
• You have experience in building a business around security solutions.
• Positive relationships with Public Sector and Commercial customers (cybersecurity domain) in local market.
• In depth understanding of cybersecurity trends and evolution, market trends and challenges.
• You have a deep understanding of key Cisco competitors in Cybersecurity.
• Work in teams to achieve both individual and group success, working across various segments of Thailand market.
• You have a true love and passion for cybersecurity.
• Develops an insightful view of the overall business landscape, including customer and partner business drivers.
• Possesses deep understanding of complex technical sales engagements, partner profitability models and take action accordingly to ensure mutual success.
• Understands how to evaluate, interpret, and incorporate financial data in daily decisions to understand the organization's financial goals and focus the efforts in solving complex customer and partner needs.
Executive Communication and Negotiation Skills
• Build and maintain executive level relationships at customers, partners and within Cisco.
• Ability to negotiate large and complex deals
• Ability to present in customer/partner events
• Experience building actionable long and short-term account plans based on a deep understanding of the impacts of business and technology trends.
• Ability to build and pitch programs for funding, as well as execution and governance for scale and repeatability across relevant segments of customers in Thailand.
• Strong skills in identifying and leading the appropriate resources (internal and external) required to develop and execute major solution strategic initiatives.
• Working across Boundaries - Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple business units, partners and solution teams in complex business engagements to use multiple IT domains in creating vertical/segment specific solutions for our customers
• Strategic Vision - Develops short and long-term strategy for commercial model within the country.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us. #WeAreCisco
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status