Cyber Security Architect
Location:Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
Why you'll love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything imaginable, from entertainment, healthcare, and education, to public and private sectors, smart cities, and everyday devices in our homes. Here, that means we will take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real-world impact.
What you’ll do.
You will provide technical mentorship and sales support on the Cisco Security Solution Portfolio. You should have expertise around Network Security (including NGFW/NGIPS), Network Visibility and Enforcement (Stealthwatch or similar, Identity Services Engine and Anyconnect VPN) Cloud security (Email, Web, Anti-Spam, Cloudlock, Umbrella, WSA/CWS) and Advanced Threat Solutions such as Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) and AMP for Endpoints as well as a strong background in the security domain generally.
- You will support the activities of the GSSO and general Sales team through direct support of identified customer opportunities, Partner identification, and development.
- You are passionate about promoting the technical value and benefits of our Security solutions.
- Encourage partners to utilize Cisco technology
- You'll Build trusted technical advisor relationships with Customers and leaders of various partner groups, linking the Cisco vision to meaningful business strategies. Present and demonstrate technical solutions in a business-relevant way to all levels of the customer and Partner organization.
- Use Cisco defined processes and tools such as SFDC to navigate through the sales cycle, implementing relevant Cisco enablement programs and tools to drive Security sales opportunities
Solution and Architectural Selling
- Sell the benefits of the Cisco Security solutions and architecture and how it works with all the elements our portfolio.
- You will help the partner technical sales teams design and build creative architectural solutions that drive strategic objectives and help differentiate partner offerings
- Ensure the detailed features, functionality and architectural impact of Cisco technology in your designs and proposals are understood, valued and communicated
- Build a working knowledge of technology shifts that impact security and other architectures. For example, the role of Software Defined Networking and Data Centre Architectures.
Who you’ll work with
Cisco Security delivers intelligent cybersecurity for the real world, providing one of the industry's most comprehensive advanced threat protection portfolio that is integrated, pervasive, continuous and open. Cisco's threat-centric approach to security reduces complexity while providing unmatched visibility, continuous control & advanced threat protection, before, during and after an attack
Who you are
- University degree in a technical discipline or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience within the security space and 4 years of pre-sales SE experience
- Cisco CCIE very highly regarded
- You are phenomenal at personal organization and time management and be attentive to details and always follow-up
- Bring and further develop outstanding presentation skills
- Work flexibly to achieve your goals using the various internal and external resources available. You are keen to invest time in learning about technology shifts, and communicate the meaningful aspects to customers and partners and have a real love for technology.
- Knowledge of Cisco Internetworking equipment would be helpful
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.