Customer Voice Marketing Manager
Location:San Francisco, California, US
Area of InterestMarketing and Communications
Technology InterestInternet of Everything
Technology can connect us, empower us, and drive us. At Cisco Meraki, we believe that by embracing an incredibly extensible and innovative software platform that simplifies the ever-increasing complexity of IT and business, we can free passionate people to focus on their mission. Do you share our belief?
We are looking for a Customer Voice Marketing Manager. This role is part of our Marketing Strategy team. This role will have the opportunity to collaborate with teams throughout Meraki, Cisco and with our customers directly.
In this role, you will craft and lead robust programs to collect customer insights. Some avenues for your work include Client Advisory Boards, Executive Briefing Centers, user groups and executive roundtables. Here are some exciting goals to tackle in this role!
You will get to know our customer really well. From those efforts you'll be able to extract meaningful insights that can improve our customer experience. Alongside that work, you will focus on building a space for sharing industry trends.
This is a new role within our organization!
What you'll do:
- Build and cultivate relationships with customers, develop a deep understanding of customer objectives and pain points and be able to masterfully articulate customer needs internally
- Create a Customer Advisory Board program that effectively captures customer insights and provides customers with a deeper connection to Meraki and industry practices.
- Revitalize the Executive Briefing Center experience for both in-person and virtual events by defining a strategy to measure and optimize program efficiency
- Define an engagement strategy that optimizes the customer experience across events and voice of the customer channels to increase customer adoption and overall lifetime value
- Develop the customer content strategy for events in collaboration with Market Strategy, Communications, Integrated Marketing and Field Marketing teams
- Be responsible for the online review strategy to measure and improve Meraki’s online review presence
- Lead a measurable customer feedback loop and own the strategy to close the loop with customers who provide insight via surveys, product pilots and online reviews
- Identify satisfied customers to be featured in customer success stories, speakerships or other types of advocacy
Who you are
- You have 5+ years of marketing experience and a proven track record of building programs that optimize customer lifetime value
- Knowledge in customer surveying tools such as Qualtrics and GetFeedback
- Bachelor's Degree required
- When it is safe to do so, you are willing to travel up to 25% as needed
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.