Customer Support Representative - Socio New Zealand
Location:Offsite, Auckland, New Zealand
Area of InterestWebex (Collaboration)
Socio, now a part of Cisco, is helping bring more inclusive experiences to in-person, virtual, and hybrid events. As an element of the WebEx Suite, Socio will enable the organization to bring forward the most comprehensive hybrid event management solution.
Why You’ll Love Cisco
We change the you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real-world impact. You'll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part of a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
What You'll Do
Socio’s Customer department is rooted in the intrinsic motivation to help others find solutions to their challenges. The Customer team owns the charge in Socio’s mission to help event planners take their events to the next level. Our team seeks to drive an outstanding experience and sustained value for Socio customers through trust and consulting on Socio products and services. The outcome is increased value, happiness, and renewal of the customer.
Other Tasks Include:
• Provide support through two main channels: chat (primary channel), and email.
• Handle multiple customer issues at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
• Partner with our customers to quickly and effectively resolve their issues, from answering simple how-to questions to diagnosing complex software bugs.
• Adapt and tailor your support style to customers from a myriad of events. The events they are putting on can be any of the following: Conferences, Trade Shows, Expositions, Corporate Events, Association Events, Government Events, Academic Events, and more!
• Develop and communicate thoughtful, customized solutions that help customers put on successful events.
• Take full ownership of any technical issues from beginning to end in order to usher each customer to a timely and successful outcome including reporting detailed tickets to our engineers and working with them to update the customer throughout the process.
• Actively and productively team up with other Socio employees, such as the sales and marketing teams, to drive better results for our customers, including identifying opportunities for customers to benefit from using more of Socio products and/or services.
• Document and report software issues to the product and engineering teams at Socio using our established processes and channels, replicating the issue when possible and offering any needed context and research.
• Demonstrate composure, resilience, adaptability, and urgency as customer needs and case volumes change. Operate with professionalism and integrity.
Who You'll Work With
Socio’s Customer Team – This team is tasked with creating engaging learning content to help support the needs of our clients. You will work very closely with not only Socio’s customers but also with members of the Customer Success, Support and Product teams to deliver the best customer experience possible.
Who You Are
As a Customer Support Representative, you will quickly become a valued resource for customers who need a helping hand putting together amazing events using Socio's products. Our team works together to deliver a human and helpful support experience through creative problem-solving, a consultative approach, and a deep and thorough knowledge of how Socio works.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
• Fluency in English. or TOEFL results)
• Are an above-and-beyond teammate who will do whatever you can to make us a better team and keep customers engaged, knowledgeable, and productive.
• Enjoy flexing some serious problem-solving skills as a customer-facing professional.
• Confidently use the resources at your disposal to resolve challenges, especially when you don't know the answer.
• Intellectual curiosity and self-motivation.
• Flourish in a dynamic environment that thrives on collaboration and in which you can grow.
• Set goals for yourself that you achieve and are always pushing yourself to improve.
• Function extremely well in situations that require flexibility, good judgment, and sound autonomous decision-making based on limited information or in undesirable situations.
• Adapt quickly to changing priorities and time, multiple tasks, and deadlines effectively.
• Have a clear, personable, kind, and informative communication style in email, on chat, on the phone, and in person.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, ambitious steps, and take to . Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? you, with us!