Product Support Engineer - Japanese Speaking
Location:St Leonards, NSW, Australia
Area of InterestEngineer - Network
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video, Service Provider
What You'll Do
As a Customer Support Engineer, you will play a crucial role in supporting Cisco's Calling partners (SPs and VARs). You will guide SPs (Service Providers) with instructions and how-to procedures for all non-break/fix issues.
Customer/Product Support Engineer's objective is to facilitate our Partners' continued success which requires in-depth knowledge of Cisco calling products and services (Webex Calling for SPs and VARs as well BroadCloud Calling for Carriers), Partner facing skills, and real passion for continued improvement.
- You'll provide best-in-class support for: our Partners' support teams.
- You'll support order management/processing & workflow issues, PSTN and LNP support when required, Calling feature-functionality issues, device How-To, and documentation support through Cisco Knowledge-Base repositories.
- You'll support internal BroadCloud organizations including Account teams, Onboarding teams, PSMs, CSMs, etc.
- You'll complement the overall support infrastructure for Partners (SPs and VARs): TAC, BroadCloud Account Team, Onboarding, Activation, and others.
- You'll be responsible for responding to inbound calls, email, and IM chats from our Partners and agents requiring help.
- You'll provide direction and actionable information to our internal (Cisco employees) and external (Partners) custpmers regarding quotation, order creation, and management as requested.
- You'll provide support and guidance to our Partners on:
- Examinet and PacketSmart configuration, implementation, and analysis.
- All aspects of CAP (Calling Admin Portasl) and CUP (Calling User Portal) configuration.
- Catalog Knowledgebase for easy access as a reference in support of Partner issues.
- Product feature availability.
- You'll investigate potential requirements and resolve possible Calling issues for Webex Calling for SPs and VARs as well as Broadcloud Calling for Carrier.
- You'll confirm configurations within the lab on behalf of Partners.
- You'll provide advice and direction to the Partners regarding: handling orders, Dashboard configuration, problem-solving confirmation and guidance.
Who You'll Work With
You'll be part of a phenomenal Collaboration team.
The Cisco Collaboration team as a whole is a leading technology innovator in cloud PBX, unified communications, team collaboration and contact center solutions, designed for our Partners and their customers across the globe.
We are a trusted cloud innovator and market leader. We have continuously innovated in cloud unified communication software and services for the last 20 years — and we can’t stop.
You will be part of a global cohesive team that collaborates with partners (SPs & VARs), internal organizations (Engineering, Activation, product, etc.), and is constantly growing its knowledge base.
Who You Are
- 2 years of relevant experience.
- Strong customer support skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and over the phone with a variety of partners and internal colleagues.
- Fluent in English and Japanese (native level).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.