Customer Support Engineer II
Area of InterestEngineer - Network
Technology InterestNetworking, Security
The Business Entity
Cisco seeks talented Engineers to join the Voice Support Operations Team in CMS (Cloud & Managed Services).
The ideal candidate will have (equivalent of) NOC and/or TAC experience, Technical skills corresponding to CCNP/CCVP level, outstanding customer skills and a very strong desire to learn and develop technically. Strong working knowledge in IP Telephony is required.
In this role you will gain insight into the detailed functionality of Cisco products, with particular emphasis on Cisco Collaboration portfolio and Cloud Transformation processes. You will be exposed to all of CMS services and technologies and will have a significant influence in driving improvements.
* analyze, configure and troubleshoot large complex networks with mixed media and protocols.
* Effectively create and utilize complex lab setups to duplicate and solve problems, validate planned changes to software and hardware design.
* Provide remote troubleshooting support to resolve UC related issues
* Follow-through on all UC Incident tickets assigned to your bin and their resolution
* Engage AS and TAC for assistance on RMAs and complex issues support
* Coordinate field services as needed for onsite support
* Follow the defined communication procedures for incident updates
* Strictly adhere to processes related to tickets update with meaningful and correct notes
* Respond to network management system alarms according to established processes
* Priority support for identified key customer functionalities and escalations
* Effectively work with cross-functional teams to resolve major customer issues.
* Drive for continuous learning, results orientation and teamwork.
* Working knowledge of Routing, Switching, IP Telephony/Video, and Telecom technologies (including experience dealing with carriers).
* Able to identify problems, acquire ownership and deliver solutions at a high level of customer satisfaction.
* Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
* Ability to function effectively in ambiguous circumstances.
* Shares information and communicates clearly with team members in order to improve team effectiveness. Encourages and accepts feedback.
* Proven crisis management and leadership skills
* Proven planning, prioritization and organization skills
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to craft the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unusual personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are leaders with vision, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired high performers. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
See what our employees say about working at Cisco https://www.youtube.com/c/wearecisco