Customer Support Engineer (Full Time) - Mexico
Location:Mexico City, Mexico
Area of InterestEngineer - Network
Job TypeNew Graduate
What You'll Do
As a Network Engineer in our best-in-class development program you will gain hands-on experience and the ability to earn industry-leading certifications. You will also be mentored by some of the industry’s brightest minds who will help challenge and develop your skills.
Customer Support Engineer - Be a strategic partner to our customers, saving their business from the impact of network incidents, solving and preventing the recurrence of technical issues
Who You'll Work With
Let’s change the world together. You will work directly with our customers and gain real-life experience and exposure into their networks. You will be immersed in a small close-knit group of cohorts, to collaborate on a variety of projects that have a real impact and learn from industry professionals. As you work on network infrastructures, you will deliver business solutions and technology solutions from data, security, mobility, and cloud. We value your ideas, perspective on how to get things done.
Who You Are
Our minimum requirements for this role:
• You are a recent graduate or on your final year of studies toward a bachelor’s or master's degree in a technical field, such as Networking, Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical/Computer Engineering or a similar field.
• You are fluent in English (verbal and written) with a minimum GPA of 3.0
• You are passionate about networking, information technology or computer science
• You have knowledge of adjacent technologies, holding Cisco Certifications (e.g., CCNA, CCNP) or industry recognized certifications is a plus
• You possess a strong analytical and problem solving skills with ability to correct technical problems
• You have the ability to multi-task, self-start, work in a diverse and dynamic team environment and work independently
At Cisco, each person brings their own unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
• We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
#univservsecjobs #ServicesAcademy #Networking #CCNA @WeAreCisco