Customer Success Specialist - Wireless
Location:Offsite, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Alternate LocationRemote CANADA
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center
As a team, we know that in engineering and customer success you can only be successful together, so we emphasize a culture of helping each other, working together, winning together and having fun together. As a CSS team we help customers adopt and expand Cisco solutions by showing impact on the customer’s business goals.
Who You'll Work With
Maintaining an end-to-end lens, we partner closely with Customer Success Executives, Success Programs Managers, sales accounts teams, delivery teams, partners and others.
What You‘ll Do
As the CSS, you're a guide to the client on your aligned product or architecture. Your mission is to help the customer move to the next phase of the customer lifecycle and to visualize their future in the lifecycle.
- Deliver workshops and webinars (Accelerators and ATX - Ask-the-Expert) to a diverse set of customers that qualify, tailoring deliverables and driving business outcomes within scope and timely engagement.
- Collaborate to the customer community digital worlds and asset development of Success Tracks
- Contribute to product and overall improvement by providing lifecycle feedback to CX Product Management and CX Success Programs Teams
- Encourage customers to make tactical and strategic deployment decisions and supervise long term business outcomes
- Collaborate with Account teams, Customer Success, and Partners to elevate customer adoption via engagement and events and drive it by highlighting feature opportunities, winning use cases, and relevant strategies to customers and the Success team
- Contribute to lifecycle asset development and maintenance through rotations, asset development sprints, and/or stretch assignments with the Lifecycle Success team.
Who You Are
Requirements for this role are:
Understanding and experience with Intersight and other data center automation tools such as UCS Director, Terraform, etc.
- The ideal candidate must speak French
- Strong understanding of Cloud providers (AWS/Google Cloud/Microsoft Azure)
- Knowledge of common data center applications and characteristics
- Solid knowledge of Compute and data center virtualization (Vmware, KVM) and container networking, including Micro-services / Kubernetes / Docker and Linux preferred.
- Understanding of APIs and basic knowledge of scripting (Bash/Python/Ansible, etc.)
- Understanding of routing and switching and experience in large scale data center design.
- Knowledge of application performance management and related tools
- Knowledge of IT (especially UCS) and hyperconvergence (Hyperflex)
- Knowledge of storage area networks (SAN)
- Suggested certifications: CCNA / CCNP / CCDP/ CCIE, Cisco Certified Success Specialist, CISM, CISSP
- A technical specialist across multiple technology specializations with hands on extensive technical expertise.
- You have industry recognized certifications and an ability to inspire change through innovation. You are a shown leader driving team activities/task.
- You love customer interactions and understand customer needs and align architectural and vertical expertise to multi-functional teams
- You are able to explain technical concepts, give clients mentorship and vision about the solution. You have a detailed understanding of the technical fundamentals of aligned technology/specialization areas, including features and use cases and can connect technology solutions to business outcomes.
- You articulate the technical features into business impact, you can easily talk about technology to non-technical people. You are also an active listener.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire, full-time salaries in U.S. locations, not including equity or benefits. For non-sales roles the hiring ranges reflect base salary only; employees are also eligible to receive annual bonuses. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive compensation target. Individual pay is determined by the candidate's hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications, or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.
U.S. employees have access to quality medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with a Cisco matching contribution, short and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance and numerous wellbeing offerings. Employees receive up to twelve paid holidays per calendar year, which includes one floating holiday, plus a day off for their birthday. Employees accrue up to 20 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) each year and have access to paid time away to deal with critical or emergency issues without tapping into their PTO. We offer additional paid time to volunteer and give back to the community. Employees are also able to purchase company stock through our Employee Stock Purchase Program.
Employees on sales plans earn performance-based incentive pay on top of their base salary, which is split between quota and non-quota components. For quota-based incentive pay, Cisco pays at the standard rate of 1% of incentive target for each 1% revenue attainment against the quota up to 100%. Once performance exceeds 100% quota attainment, incentive rates may increase up to five times the standard rate with no cap on incentive compensation. For non-quota-based sales performance elements such as strategic sales objectives, Cisco may pay up to 125% of target. Cisco sales plans do not have a minimum threshold of performance for sales incentive compensation to be paid.