Customer Success Specialist/Engineer – Data Center
Location:Dalian, Liaoning, China
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video
What You’ll Do
The Customer Success Specialist (CSS) role focused on Cisco Data Centre Solutions is a highly visible, strategic position working with customers to accelerate deliverables and drive business outcomes.
The CSS is an expert on their aligned product or architecture. Their mission to is to help the customer move to the next phase of the customer lifecycle and to visualize their future in the lifecycle. The CSS helps customers adopt and expand Cisco solutions by showing impact on the customer’s business goals. Maintaining an end-to-end lens, the CSS will partner closely with others (customer success executives, sales accounts teams, delivery teams, etc.) to provide the best-possible experience for the customer via the delivery of Customer Experience Accelerators and Ask the Experts that help customers advance through critical steps in the adoption process.
This role resides within the Cisco Customer Experience (CX) organization, one of Cisco’s fastest growing teams.
- Deliver 1:1 Customer Consultations, Accelerators and ATX (Ask-the-Expert) sessions to a diverse set of customers with a goal of driving solution adoption and attaining customer business outcomes.
- Tailor work based on customer needs with scope and on-time engagement
- Gives to the customer community digital spaces
- Gives to product and offer improvement by providing lifecycle feedback to CX Product Management and CX Success Programs Teams
- Inspire customers to make tactical and strategic deployment decisions
- Collaborate with Account teams, CS, Partners to improve customer adoption, address product concerns.
- Responsible for evangelizing the end-to-end CX offer strategy and roadmap to sales specialists, delivery teams, and customers
- Drive adoption and expansion of Cisco products by highlighting feature opportunities, winning use cases, and relevant strategies to customers
Who You’ll Work With
CX is a team of extraordinary technical guides whose #1 focus is to deliver exclusive customer experience. We help solve the toughest business challenges with network-centric solutions that accelerate customer and partner success and dedication. Our success is measured through extraordinary financial results, growing customer happiness metrics, industry recognition, and employee happiness scores.
The team knows that in engineering and customer success, you can only be successful together, so we emphasize a culture of helping each other, working together, winning together and having fun together.
Who You Are
- Customer Obsessed: Dedicatedly understands customer needs and aligns architectural and vertical expertise to multi-functional teams to drive alignment on decisions that enhance customer value.
- Technical Guru: Technical knowledge with ability to understand and connect customer use cases/plans with Cisco solutions and how Cisco solutions can be optimally applied in a customer’s environment to accelerate customer value
- Cross-Team Collaborator & Influencer–work across internal and external teams of all levels to dedicatedly inspire technical implementation decisions and work towards common goal. Ability to operate and interact with customers in a remote / virtual environment
- Business Aware - Strong business acumen, clear understanding of high-level business landscape including key strategic priorities, processes, and high-reaching marketplace. You can connect technology solutions to business outcomes
- Deep Domain Expertise:Guide with domain and industry deep technical knowledge of specialization architectures and customer stories.
- Results Oriented: Interest in and validated execution ability with relevant technologies and customer outcomes.
- Responder: Skilled at issue management and running customer expectations.
- Effective Communicator: Delivers complex information in a confident and convincing manner, appropriate to a diverse audience that produces clarity and impact.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in technical consulting or direct customer interfacing/engagement role in the data centre domain.
- Mandatory to have good technical knowledge in all or one area of the Cisco Data Centre Architecture portfolio – ACI, Hyperflex, UCS, Cloud Centre and Nexus switching.
- Experience deploying and fixing Cisco DC Solutions.
- Thorough understanding of the technical fundamentals of aligned technology/specialization areas, including features and use cases, and an ability to define and articulate how technology can be used to solve business challenges.
- CCNP / CCDP / CCIE or equivalent strongly preferred
- BS Degree in Engineering, Computer Science preferred
- Willingness to travel 25% or more (pending role requirements)
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.