Customer Success Specialist - Collaboration (9+ Years)
Location:Taguig City, National Capital Region, Philippines
Additional Location(s)Indonesia, Thailand
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video
What You’ll Do
The Customer Success Specialist (CSS) role is a highly critical, strategic advisor and technical specialist that engages with customers to accelerate their adoption of Cisco products & solutions that transform their business and drive business outcomes. The role resides within the Cisco Customer Experience (CX) organization, one of Cisco’s fastest growing teams.
The CSS is a hands-on specialist for their aligned product or architecture. This role owns delivery of targeted engagements intended to increase product awareness & adoption, share industry standard methodologies, and drive overall product consumption and business value. The CSS brings in technical expertise to ensure every customer engagement is a success while also actively participating in Cisco’s global CSS Community where they collaborate with their peers to share standard methodologies and customer success stories. The CSS is able to effectively combine deep technical knowledge with solid grasp of business priorities to provide consultative solutions pivotal to helping customers realize value faster.
This is a highly technical role intended to help our customers with a myriad of their adoption challenges as a specialist within the Cisco Collaboration architecture, including Webex Meetings, Webex Calling, Webex Teams, Meeting Server, Cisco CUCM, Jabber, IM&P and basic understanding of Contact Centers technology (ACD, IVR etc.) would be good.
Who You’ll Work With
The CSS will build close relationships with customers, CX counterparts, architects, & engineers in achieving their goals. The role will:
- Work closely with Cisco’s Customer Success Managers such as Customer Success Executive (CSE) and Success Programs Manager (SPM) to facilitate high impact, technology-specific workshops targeted at all levels of an organization to accelerate a business initiative
- Virtually deliver accelerators and ATX (Ask-the-Expert) sessions to a diverse set of customers, tailoring deliverables and driving quantifiable business outcomes with scope and timely engagement.
- Use domain specialization and expertise to identify and proactively lead risk areas and customer expectations that could impact successful delivery
- Help improve ATX & Accelerator offers by providing feedback to CX Product Management and CX Success Program teams
- Influence customers to make tactical and strategic deployment decisions to achieve their business outcomes and improve Cisco product adoption
- Collaborate with various partners such as Account teams, Sales Engineering, Product Sales, Professional Services, Support Services and Partners to improve customer product adoption, resolve usage barriers, and drive
- Be responsible for evangelizing the end-to-end CX offer strategy and roadmap to sales specialists, delivery teams, and customers.
- Drive adoption and expansion of Cisco products by highlighting feature opportunities, winning use cases, and relevant strategies to customers and the Customer Success team
- Under normal circumstances, up to 10% travel within theatre would be required.
Who You Are
- Customer Obsessed: Inherently understands customer needs and provides the best CX onboarding and contract lifecycle experience to improve customer value;
- Technical Expert: Enough technical knowledge to understand and connect customer business outcomes to offer functionality to accelerate customer value
- Cross-Team Collaborator–work across internal and external teams of all levels to proactively support the customer. Reducing the time it takes the customer to start engaging with and receiving value from their service. Ability to operate and get along with customers in a remote / virtual environment
- Business Acumen: clear understanding of the customers’ business outcomes and how the CSS can support the customer on their path
- Results Oriented: Interest in and proven execution ability with relevant offers and driving customer to their outcomes.
- First Responder: Skilled at issue management and handling customer expectations
- Effective Communicator: Delivers sophisticated information in a confident and convincing manner, appropriate to a diverse audience that produces transparency and impact.
- 7-10 years of overall experience in Collaboration technologies with technical consulting or direct customer interfacing/engagement role
- Experience designing, deploying, configuring, supporting, trouble shooting, debugging and administering the Cisco voice and video products, solutions and devices for medium, large and/or enterprise customers
- Experience in designing and deploying large scale Cisco UCM clusters, Unity Connection
- Good knowledge of protocols such as VOIP, H.323, SIP, RTP, SRTP, MGCP
- Experience working on Cisco voice gateways, dial-peers, and unified call processing
- Experience working on SBCs such as Cisco CUBE, Audiocodes, ACME (Oracle)
- Exposure to codec configurations - G.711a-law, G.729a, G.729b
- Exposure to TMS, Expressway, MRA, Conductor, CMS and Jabber soft-phones
- Experience with Cisco UCS, BE6K, BE7K
- Experience working on directory integration such as Microsoft AD, LDAP
- Experience with Linux
- Familiarity with Relational Databases such as MS SQL Server or mySQL, including query scripts and form-based queries
- Proven networking fundamentals - switching, routing, firewall, load balancers, traffic optimization, quality of service (QoS)
- Familiarity with room remediation & codec optimization would be an added advantage
- Familiarity with Cisco UCCX or UCCE would be an added advantage
- Strong business acumen to understand customers’ business goals and challenges
- Strong presentation skills and ability to build rapport with customers
- CCNA / CCNP / CCIE in Collaboration or Voice strongly preferred
- Academic qualifications: BS in Engineering; Masters preferred
If you are looking for hands-on involvement in crafting the strategic direction of Cisco and Customer Experience, we have a place for you.
At Cisco, each person brings their outstanding talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while seeking for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.