Customer Success Specialist Collaboration
Location:Diegem, Brabant, Belgium
Additional Location(s)Netherlands, Sweden
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video
What You’ll Do
The new Customer Success Specialist (CSS) role in the CX area is a highly transparent, strategic position working with customers to accelerate results and drive business outcomes.
This role resides in the Customer Experience Centers organization, one of Cisco’s fastest growing teams that delivers profitable growth throughout the customer lifecycle with a series of selling motions to drive higher value and an efficient experience from Cisco solutions.
The CSS is a specialist on their aligned product or architecture. Their mission is to help the customer move to the next phase of the customer lifecycle and to visualize their future accordingly. Maintaining an end-to-end lens, they partner closely with accounts teams, sales specialists, delivery teams, etc. to deliver the best possible experience for the customer via the delivery of Customer Experience Accelerators and Ask-the-Expert.
The CSS will build deep relationships with customers, senior leadership, partners, and the extended Cisco account team members in achieving their goals. The role will:
- Deliver accelerators and ATX (Ask-the-Expert) to a diverse set of customers that qualify, tailoring deliverables and driving business outcomes with scope and timely engagement.
- Joins the Customer Support Executive (CSE) in 1:1 customer engagements and events.
- Chips in to product and offer improvement by providing lifecycle feedback to CX Product Management and CX Success Programs Teams.
- Collaborate with Account teams, CS, Partners to improve customer adoption, address product concerns.
- Responsible for voicing support for the end-to-end CX offer strategy and roadmap to sales specialists, delivery teams, and customers.
- Drive adoption and expansion of Cisco products by highlighting feature opportunities, winning use cases, and relevant strategies to customers
Who You Are
- Customer Obsessed: Proactively understands customer needs and aligns architectural and vertical expertise to multi-functional teams to drive alignment on decisions that improve customer value.
- Technical Specialist: Extensive technical knowledge with ability to understand and connect customer use cases/plans with Cisco solutions and how these can be efficiently applied in a customer’s environment to accelerate customer value
- Cross-Team Collaborator & Influencer: You work with teams of all levels to encourage technical implementation decisions and work towards common goal.
- Business Acumen : You have a clear understanding of high-level business landscape including key strategic priorities, processes, and driven marketplace
- Leader: Ability to form and lead teams. Outstanding team-building and time management skills. Consistent track record in establishing new organizations, procedures, and offerings.
- Deep Domain Expertise: Specialist with domain and industry deep technical knowledge of specialization architectures and customer stories.
- Results oriented, skilled at issue management and managing customer expectations and effective communication in order to deliver sophisticated information in a confident and convincing manner.
- 10+ years of experience in technical consulting or direct customer interfacing/engagement role
- Experience in Cisco and third-party Enterprise collaboration applications, solutions and Contact Center infrastructures and cloud collaboration platforms.(Communications Manager CUCM, Contact Center, Cloud computing, Webex Teams, Webex Calling, Webex Meetings, Webex Devices, Webex Control Hub, Collaboration endpoints, and performing customisations).
- Experience with Cisco DC architecture products as well as firewalls, session boarder controllers, Expressway and integrating to boarding networks
- Experience with integrating to 3rd party platforms such as VMWare, SBCs, Microsoft Active Directory, Office 365
- Experience in: VOIP, Video, Unified Messaging, Jabber, Data centre architectures as well as core IP Routing Switching. Experience of Management technologies will also be desirable.
- CCIE or equivalent strongly preferred
- BS Engineering, Computer Science, Masters strongly preferred
- Bachelor's or foreign degree equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Deep understanding of the customer deployment and migration processes and how technology solutions can play a key enabler role.
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation and whiteboard skills - proficiency in English
- Strong customer-facing design and architectural skills, with a customer enablement attitude
- Proven ability to document, propose and present comprehensive collaboration solution recommendations, and designs.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. A security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break, and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take ambitious steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
If you are looking for hands-on involvement in crafting the future direction of Cisco and Customer Experience, we have a place for you.#LI-MW1