Customer Success Specialist-Collaboration
Location:Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video
What You’ll Do
The new Customer Success Specialist (CSS) role is a highly visible, strategic position working with customers to accelerate results and drive business outcomes.
The CSS is an expert on their aligned product or architecture. Their mission is to help the customer move to the next phase of the customer lifecycle and to visualize their future in the lifecycle. The CSS helps customers adopt and expand Cisco products. Maintaining an end-to-end lens, the CSS will partner closely with others (accounts teams, sales specialists, delivery teams, etc.) to provide the best-possible experience for the customer via the delivery of Customer Experience Accelerators and Ask-the-Experts that help customers advance through critical steps in the adoption process.
This role resides within the Cisco Customer Experience (CX) organization, one of Cisco’s fastest growing teams.
Who You’ll Work With
The CSS will build deep relationships with customer senior leadership, partners, and the extended Cisco account team members in achieving their goals. The role will:
· Deliver accelerators and ATX (Ask-the-Expert) to a diverse set of customers that qualify, tailoring deliverables and driving business outcomes with scope and timely engagement.
· Joins the Customer Support Executive (CSE) in 1:1 customer engagements and events.
· Contributes to the customer community digital spaces.
· Chips in to product and offer improvement by providing lifecycle feedback to CX Product Management and CX Success Programs Teams
· Encourage customers to make tactical and strategic deployment decisions
· Collaborate with Account teams, CS, Partners to improve customer adoption, address product concerns.
· Responsible for evangelizing the end-to-end CX offer strategy and roadmap to sales specialists, delivery teams, and customers
· Drive adoption and expansion of Cisco products by highlighting feature opportunities, winning use cases, and relevant strategies to customers
· A willingness to travel 25% or more (pending role requirements)
Who You Are
· Customer Obsessed: Proactively understands customer needs and aligns architectural and vertical expertise to multi-functional teams to drive alignment on decisions that enhance customer value.
· Technical Guru: Technical knowledge with ability to understand and connect customer use cases/plans with Cisco solutions and how these can be efficiently applied in a customer’s environment to accelerate customer value
· Cross-Team Collaborator & Influencer–work across internal and external teams of all levels to proactively inspire technical implementation decisions and work towards common goal.
· Business Acumen-clear understanding of high-level business landscape including key strategic priorities, processes, and competitive marketplace
· Leader: Ability to form and lead teams. Distinguished team-building and time management skills. Demonstrated track record in establishing new organizations, procedures, and offerings.
· Deep Domain Expertise: Expert with domain and industry deep technical knowledge of specialization architectures and customer stories.
· Results Oriented: Interest in and proven execution ability with relevant technologies and customer outcomes.
· Responder: Skilled at issue management and managing customer expectations.
· Effective Communicator: Delivers complex information in a confident and convincing manner, appropriate to a diverse audience that produces clarity and impact.
· 5-7 years of experience in technical consulting or direct customer interfacing/engagement role
· (UC, Flex, EA, Webex)
· Experience deploying and troubleshooting PnP (plug and play)
· Knowledge of Smart Account – Smart licensing
· Understanding of network automation and application development
· CCNP / CCDP / CCIE or equivalent strongly preferred
· BS Engineering, Computer Science, Masters strongly preferred
· Ability to travel 25% - 50% of the time.
If you are looking for hands-on involvement in crafting the future direction of Cisco and Customer Experience, we have a place for you.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.