Customer Success Specialist (CSS)- Collab
Location:Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
What You’ll Do
The new Customer Success Specialist (CSS) role for Collaboration is a highly visible, strategic position working with customers to accelerate work you're doing and drive business outcomes.
The CSS is a specialist on their aligned product or architecture. Their mission is to help the customer move to the next phase of the customer lifecycle and to visualize their future in the lifecycle. The CSS helps customers adopt and rapidly growing Cisco products.
The CSS will build deep relationships with customer senior leadership, partners, and the extended Cisco account team members in achieving their goals. The role will:
- Deliver accelerators and ATX (Ask-the-Expert) to a diverse set of customers that qualify, tailoring work and driving business outcomes with scope and timely engagement for Collaboration.
- Joins the Customer Support Executive (CSE) in 1:1 customer engagements and events.
- Contributes to product and offer improvement by providing lifecycle feedback to CX Product Management and CX Success Programs Teams
- Inspire customers to make tactical and strategic deployment decisions
- Collaborate with Account teams, CS, Partners to improve customer adoption, address product concerns.
- Responsible for evangelizing the end-to-end CX offer strategy and roadmap to sales specialists, delivery teams, and customers
- Drive adoption and expansion of Cisco products by highlighting feature opportunities, winning use cases, and relevant strategies to customers
- A willingness to travel 25% or more (pending role requirements)
Who You’ll Work With
CX is a team of extraordinary technical guides whose #1 focus is to deliver best-in-class customer experience. We help tackle the toughest business challenges with network-centric solutions that accelerate customer and partner success and dedication. Our success is measured through extraordinary financial results, growing customer happiness metrics, industry recognition, and employee happiness scores.
Who You Are
- Customer Obsessed: Proactively understands customer needs and aligns architectural and vertical expertise to multi-functional teams to drive alignment on decisions that improve customer value.
- Technical Guru: Good technical knowledge with ability to understand and connect customer use cases/plans with Cisco Collaboration solutions and how it can efficiently applied in a customer’s environment to accelerate customer value
- Cross-Team Collaborator & Influencer –work across internal and external teams of all levels to proactively encourage technical implementation decisions and work towards common goal.
- Business Acumen- clear understanding of high-level business landscape including key strategic priorities, processes, and daring marketplace
- Leader: Ability to form and lead teams. Exceptional team-building and time management skills. Consistent track record in establishing new organizations, procedures, and offerings.
- Deep Domain Expertise: Specialist with domain and industry deep technical knowledge of collaboration architectures
- Results Oriented: Interest in and shown execution ability with meaningful technologies and customer outcomes.
- Responder: Skilled at issue management and running customer expectations.
- Effective Communicator: Delivers complex information in a confident and convincing manner, appropriate to a diverse audience that produces clarity and impact.
- 5-7 years of experience in technical consulting or direct customer interfacing/engagement role
- Demonstrated ability to lead people; organize, develop and motivate a team; get results through others; and have excellent consulting and planning skills
- Good in Advisory, Implementation, troubleshooting, inter Collaboration application capabilities and operational support of the Cisco Collaboration Portfolio including:
- Unified Communications (On premise and Cloud/CaaS)
- Good in UC Security, IP internetworking, LAN Switching, MPLS & Voice technologies, IP Telephony, SAN, CDN, Wireless, UCCE, UCCX & WAN protocols, hard and soft phones
- Experienced level internetworking solving problems in a large-scale network environment.
- Good in network design skills defining dial plans, call control customizations and global infrastructure
- Experienced level knowledge in advisory and implementation of business critical video services enabling any-to-any video collaboration and WebEx integration
- Working knowledge of quality of service base requirements and implications so of Over The Top traffic planning
- Extensive implementation experience for on premise and cloud infrastructures and integration requirements and dependencies
- Good understanding on competitor video solutions and experience integrating them with Cisco infrastructure – Zoom, Polycom, Skype 4 Business, BlueJeans, etc.
- WebEx Teams
- Expert knowledge in:
- Identity Access and Management (IAM), Single Sign on, Calendar integration, WebEx Edge Video Mesh,
- Email/hosted email, Exchange implementation and administration, OCS, Cisco WebEx Teams product experience including web conferencing, instant messaging (XMPP) and email or relevant experience in key competitor offerings required
- Contact Center Infrastructure
- Good knowledge of third party products and capabilities – Smart Pairs, Calabrio, etc. and ICM/CVP scripting
- Good in capturing and handling business workflow requirements and application consulting a plus
- Strong consulting skills required to address roadmaps and strategies for on premise solutions as well as advice and guidance on key dependencies for migrations to the cloud
- If you are looking for hands-on involvement in crafting the future direction of Cisco and Customer Experience, we have a place for you.
At cisco, each person brings their different talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - from launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building cisco services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from smart cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - we do all of this while tackling for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.