Customer Success Specialist (CSS) - Collaboration (Unified Communications, Telepresence, Contact Center, Conferencing)
Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
Who You'll Work With
Customer Experience (CX) Customer Success Specialists (CSS) are a team of outstanding technical guides whose #1 focus is to deliver best-in-class customer experience. We help tackle business challenges with network-centric solutions that accelerate customer and partner success and dedication. Our success is measured through customer happiness metrics, industry recognition, and employee happiness scores.
As a team we know that in engineering and customer success, you can only be successful together, so we emphasize a culture of helping each other, working together, winning together and having fun together. As a CSS team we help customers adopt and expand Cisco solutions by showing impact on the customer’s business goals. Maintaining an end-to-end lens, as CSSs we partner closely with Customer Success Executives, Success Programs Managers, sales accounts teams, delivery teams, partners and others.
What You‘ll Do
As the CSS you are a guide to the client on your aligned product or architecture. Your mission is to help the customer move to the next phase of the customer lifecycle and to visualize their future in the lifecycle. You will:
- Deliver workshops and webinars (Accelerators and ATX - Ask-the-Expert) to a diverse set of customers that qualify, tailoring deliverables and driving business outcomes within scope and on-time engagement
- Join the Customer Success team in customer engagements and events to improve customer adoption and address product concerns
- Contribute to the customer community digital spaces and asset development of Success Tracks
- Contribute to product and offer improvement by providing lifecycle feedback to CX Product Management and CX Success Programs Teams
- Inspire customers to make tactical and strategic deployment decisions and track long term business outcomes
- Collaborate with Account teams, Customer Success, and Partners to elevate customer adoption as well as address product concerns
- Drive adoption and expansion of Cisco products by highlighting feature opportunities, winning use cases, and relevant strategies to customers and the Success team
- Contribute to lifecycle asset development and maintenance through rotations, asset development sprints, and/or stretch assignments with the Lifecycle Success team
Who You Are
You're a technical specialist across multiple technology specializations and you have hands on extensive technical expertise.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working with Collaboration software and cloud offerings
- Strong solid understanding of Unified Communications, Telepresence, Contact Center, Conferencing and other collaboration applications
- Outstanding communication, presentation and written skills
- Strong experience and knowledge in Cisco Collaboration, technology and applications
- Cisco technical Certifications: CCNA / CCNP / CCDP/ CCIE or equivalent
- Suggested Industry Certifications: CISM / CISSP or equivalent
- BS Engineering, Computer Science, Masters
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!