Customer Success Specialist (CSS) - Security - Singapore
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
What You‘ll Do
The Customer Success Specialist (CSS) role is a highly critical, strategic advisor and technical expert that engages with customers to accelerate their adoption of Cisco products & solutions that transform their business and drive business outcomes. The role resides within the Cisco Customer Experience (CX) organization, one of Cisco’s fastest growing teams.
The CSS is a hands-on expert for their aligned product or architecture. This role owns delivery of targeted engagements intended to increase product awareness & adoption, share industry standard methodologies, and drive overall product consumption and business value. The CSS brings in technical expertise to ensure every customer engagement is a success while also actively participating in Cisco’s global CSS Community where they collaborate with their peers to share standard methodologies and customer success stories. The CSS can efficiently combine deep technical knowledge with solid understanding of business priorities to provide consultative solutions pivotal to helping customers realize value faster.
Who You'll Work With
The CSS will build close relationships with customers, CX counterparts, architects, & engineers in achieving their goals. The role will:
- Work closely with Cisco’s Customer Success Managers such as Customer Success Executive (CSE) and Success Programs Manager (SPM) to facilitate high impact, technology-specific workshops targeted at all levels of an organization to accelerate a business initiative
- Deliver Accelerators and ATX (Ask-the-Expert) sessions to a diverse set of customers, tailoring deliverables based on customer needs
- Demonstrate Collaboration domain specialization and expertise to identify and proactively lead adoption risk areas and customer expectations that could impact successful delivery
- Help improve ATX & Accelerator offers by providing feedback to CX Product Management and CX Success Program teams
- Influence customers to make tactical and strategic deployment decisions to achieve their business outcomes and improve Cisco product adoption
- Collaborate with various stakeholders such as Account teams, Sales Engineering, Product Sales, Professional Services, Support Services and Partners to improve customer product adoption, resolve usage barriers, and drive
- Be responsible for evangelizing the end-to-end CX offer strategy and roadmap to sales specialists, delivery teams, and customers
- Drive adoption and expansion of Cisco products by highlighting feature opportunities, winning use cases, and relevant strategies to customers and the Customer Success team
- Under normal circumstances, up to 10% travel within theatre would be required.
Who You Are
- Customer Obsessed: You love customer interactions and understand customer needs and align architectural and vertical expertise to multi-functional teams
- Technical Guide: You are able to explain technical concepts, give clients mentorship and vision about the solution. You have a thorough understanding of the technical fundamentals of aligned technology/specialization areas, including features and use cases. Preferred Technology skills:
- Stealthwatch, Umbrella, Endpoint Security, Amp4EP, SASE, DNS, Traffic Flow, etc. You have multiple technology specializations and you have hands on extensive technical expertise.
- Suggested Certifications: CCNA / CCNP / CCDP/ CCIE, Cisco Certified Success Specialist, CISM, CISSP
- Cross-Team Collaborator & Influencer– You work across internal and external teams of all levels to encourage technical implementation decisions and work towards common goal.
- Business Aware - You can connect technology solutions to business outcomes
- Responder: You are skilled at issue management and running customer expectations.
- Effective Communicator: You articulate the technical features into business impact, you can easily talk about technology to non-technical people. You are also an active listener.
- Strong business discernment to understand customers’ business goals and challenges
- Strong presentation skills and ability to build rapport with customers
- Academic qualifications: BS in Engineering; Masters preferred
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break, and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.