Customer Success Specialist (CSS) - Collaboration
Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Additional Location(s)Richardson, TX
Area of InterestInformation Technology
Who We Are
CX is a team of technical guides whose #1 priority is to deliver exceptional customer experience by solving the toughest business challenges with network-centric solutions that accelerate customer and partner success. We emphasize a culture of helping each other, working together, winning together and having fun together.
What You’ll Do
- Act as a guide and advise customers on moving to the next phase of the lifecycle by highlighting feature opportunities and meaningful strategies to customers.
- Partner closely with customer success executives, delivery teams and sales accounts teams.
- Deliver 1:1 Customer Consultations, Accelerators and ATX (Ask-the-Expert) sessions and tailoring work accordingly.
- Provide lifecycle feedback to CX Product Management and CX Success Programs Teams.
- Evangelize the end-to-end CX offer strategy and roadmap to sales specialists, delivery teams, and customers.
- 5-7 years of experience in technical consulting or direct customer interfacing/engagement role
- Experience implementing, advising and fixing Cisco Collaboration Portfolio application issues including Unified Communications (On-premise and Cloud/CaaS) a must.
- Expert knowledge in UC Security, IP internetworking, LAN Switching, MPLS & Voice technologies, IP Telephony (large-scale network troubleshooting, design of dial plans, call control customizations and global infrastructure), SAN, CDN, Wireless, UCCE, UCCX & WAN protocols, hard and soft-phones a must.
- Knowledge of service base requirements and implications of Over The Top traffic planning.
- Experience with competitor video solutions and experience integrating them with Cisco infrastructure – Zoom, Polycom, Skype 4 Business, BlueJeans, and third-party products and capabilities – Smart Pairs, Calabrio, etc. and ICM/CVP scripting a must.
- Sophisticated knowledge of WebEx Teams: Identity Access and Management (IAM), Single Sign-on, calendar integration, WebEx Edge Video Mesh, email/hosted email, exchange implementation, and administration, OCS, web conferencing, instant messaging (XMPP) a must.
- A willingness to travel 25% or more (pending role requirements).
Who You Are
Customer Obsessed: Dedicated to understanding customer needs and applying architectural and vertical expertise to multi-functional teams to drive alignment on decisions
Technical Guru: Technical knowledge with the ability to understand and connect customer use cases/plans with Cisco solutions and efficiently apply them to the customer’s environment to accelerate value
Cross-Team Collaborator & Influencer: Work across internal and external teams of all levels to encourage technical implementation decisions, sometimes in a remote/virtual environment
Business Aware: Strong business insight with a clear understanding of high-level business landscape including key strategic priorities, processes, and marketplace
Effective Communicator: Delivers sophisticated information in a confident, timely and convincing manner appropriate to a diverse audience that produces clarity and impact
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.