Customer Success Specialist (CSS) - Campus Network - Wired
Location:Dalian, Liaoning, China
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
What You‘ll Do
As the CSS you are a guide to the client on your aligned product or architecture. Your mission is to help the customer move to the next phase of the customer lifecycle and to visualize their future in the lifecycle. You will:
- Provide the best-possible experience for the customer via the delivery of CX workshops and webinars that help customers advance through critical steps in the adoption process
- Chip in to product and offer improvement by providing lifecycle feedback to CX Product Management and CX Success Programs Teams
- Collaborate with Account teams, Customer Success, Partners to improve customer adoption, address product concerns
- Encourage customers to make tactical and strategic deployment decisions and supervise long term business outcomes
- Drive adoption and expansion of Cisco products by highlighting future opportunities, winning use cases, and relevant strategies to customers and the Success team
Who You'll Work With
Customer Experience (CX) Customer Success Specialists (CSS) are a team of extraordinary technical guides whose #1 focus is to deliver best-in-class customer experience. We help tackle business challenges with network-centric solutions that accelerate customer and partner success and dedication. Our success is measured through customer happiness metrics, industry recognition, and employee happiness scores.
As a team we know that in engineering and customer success, you can only be successful together, so we emphasize a culture of helping each other, working together, winning together and having fun together. As a CSS team we help customers adopt and expand Cisco solutions by showing impact on the customer’s business goals. Maintaining an end-to-end lens, as CSSs we partner closely with Customer Success Executives, Success Programs Managers, sales accounts teams, delivery teams, partners and others.
Who You Are
Technical specialist within Service Provider Networking, and you have hands-on technical expertise. You ideally have industry recognized certifications and work towards continuous learning, results orientation and partnership. Willing to work with team member and follows directions and learning from others.
- You love customer interactions and understand customer needs and align architectural and vertical expertise to multi-functional teams
- You are able to explain technical concepts, give clients mentorship and vision about the solution. You have a detailed understanding of the technical fundamentals of aligned technology/specialization areas, including features and use cases.
- You can connect technology solutions to business outcomes
- You articulate the technical features into business impact, you can easily talk about technology to non-technical people.
Good Technical Experience in any of the following
- Wireless: Industry Standard - Enterprise mobility, Wireless, Ekahau, Meatgeek,WiPS controller-based,BLE, spectrum analysis, site survey, heatmaps, 802.11 macro/micro cell, roaming,mesh network, Aruba, Ruckus, Wireless design and implementation, MU-MIMO, Wi-Fi 5/6, RRM, solving problems
- Wireless + Security : Design & Deployment of ISE / wireless networks, AAA, Radius, TACACS, Umbrella, OpenDNS, Filtering, ACL, Anyconnect
- SD-WAN:Viptela, BGP, OSPF,, Segmentation, template, OMP, VPN, VRF, Routing
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is outstanding, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) And only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.