Customer Success Manager
Location:Tokyo, Kanto, Japan
Area of InterestBusiness Development
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video
Reporting into a Customer Success Manager leader, you will drive Customer Success with Cisco customers in cloud collaboration. You will be responsible for driving adoption of Cisco solutions, and identifying growth opportunities to expand Cisco’s footprint, while demonstrating the value and benefit of these results to your customer. Your strong messaging skills will enable you to secure and leverage alignment with Cisco, our partners and stakeholders in a cross-functional environment. Executing against and reporting on Customer Success metrics, you are constantly looking to innovate and engage to accelerate results. Sharing best practices with your Customer Success peers and Cisco colleagues, you will be part of a dynamic and collaborative team that is increasingly more critical to Cisco’s vision and strategy. Your passion for Customer Success will drive relevance, awareness and the engagement of others to further augment your execution.
What You’ll Do
- Own the complete customer lifecycle of onboarding, adoption, expansion and renewal
- Strive to continually drive faster “time to value” and improve overall experience for our customers
- Ensure proper delivery, onboarding and adoption of products and services, conduct ongoing compliance & health checks
- Identify opportunities for upselling and cross selling Cisco cloud collaboration products and services
- Discover use cases, uncover business need and drive increased adoption
- Understand customer's internal business goals, culture and challenges
- Collaborate internally with Sales & broader cross functional groups to drive continuous improvement & provide a superior customer experience
- Identify, build and maintain line of business relationships
- Frequent customer visits to strengthen relationships, conduct gap analysis, report on usage & lead value realization discussions
- Partner with customer in achieving goals and overcoming business challenges through Cisco’s collaboration portfolio
- Meet pre-defined metrics around revenue growth through upsell/cross sell & deep Spark adoption
Who You Are
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in the technology industry
- Previous Customer Success (or strategic customer service) experience in SaaS based company
- Strategic thinker, account management, forward looking approach with strong commitment to customer success
- Laser focus on reducing churn, increased product usage & Spark adoption
- Strong communication, influence and presentation skills
- Proven team player and ability to orchestrate value in coordination with multiple stakeholders
- Willingness to learn, adapt and lead change within Cisco
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic environment to meet evolving business requirements
- Ability to articulate value messaging and influence adoption
- Strong affinity towards Cisco solutions including Security, Collaboration, and Enterprise Networking
- An entrepreneurial approach to business and the ability to establish a holistic business view as it relates to the motions driven out of Customer Success
- Education or equivalent experience: 4-year higher education degree
- Some travel may be required
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.