Customer Success Manager, WebEx
Alternate LocationAnywhere in EMEAR
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video
Who You'll Work With
Customer Success at Cisco is a close-knit international team driven by outstanding post-sales consultancy and adoption. As a CSM, you will be responsible for driving adoption of the Cisco Collaboration solution within the greater EMEA Market. You will identify growth opportunities to expand Cisco's footprint while demonstrating the value and benefit of these results to customers. Key to success are the cross-functional relationships that you will develop and maintain within Cisco, our partners and various other crucial stakeholders. Executing against and reporting on Customer Success metrics, you are constantly looking to demonstrate value of Cisco Collaboration to your customers. Most importantly, we drive one another forward within the Customer Success team. Sharing best practices with your peers and Cisco colleagues, you will be part of a dynamic and collaborative team that is increasingly more critical to Cisco's vision and strategy.
What You'll Do
- Lead the complete customer lifecycle of onboarding, adoption, expansion and renewal
- Strive to continually drive faster "time to value" and improve overall experience for our customers
- Understand customer's objectives and how they translate to outcomes
- Ensure accurate delivery, onboarding and adoption of products and services, conduct ongoing operational reviews
- Find opportunities for upsell and cross sell
- Travel to priority customers to strengthen relationships, conduct gap analysis, report on usage And lead value driven discussions
- Partner with customer to advice on best practices
- Drive revenue growth through adoption and upsell/cross-sell
Who You Are
- Native in German/Italian/French/Spanish and fluent in English
- Minimum 3 years' experience in consultative customer facing role, ideally in a SaaS or management-consulting company
- Strategic thinker, problem solver, and strong dedication to customer success
- Standout colleague and willingness to work closely with cross-functional partners
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic environment to meet evolving business requirements - a self-starter!
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!