Customer Success Manager, Sydney
Location:Sydney, NSW, Australia
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Networking, Wireless, Mobility
The Cisco Meraki team is looking for an ambitious Customer Success Manager to take ownership of our enterprise customer success program and drive greater customer value by bringing Cisco Meraki’s best ideas, innovations, and capabilities to our highest value customers. The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for collaborating with the cross functional groups across the organization to further develop customer relationships and ensure Meraki customers are realizing the most possible value from their investment.
Reporting to Technical Support Senior Management, the Customer Success Manager will be spearheading new support and service initiatives as Cisco Meraki continues to sell upstream to larger enterprise customers. This individual will work closely with senior leadership to build out and execute on our white glove customer program and have a direct impact on Cisco Meraki’s ability to continue to win in the enterprise space.
- Collaborate with the Account/Sales/Channel teams to understand the business relationship between clients.
- Work within the parameters of the established relationship to ensure the success of the accounts enrolled in the Customer Success Program.
- Develop and maintain longterm relationships with partners by networking with customers and the diverse groups within our organization.
- Collaborate with the Cisco Meraki Sales Team to ensure growth attainment and increased footprint.
- Effectively communicate with third parties such as partners and customers regarding technical issues and customer service inquiries, both orally and in writing.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field from an accredited university.
- Phenomenal customer facing skills and experience.
- Ability to clearly and concisely articulate technical matters to third parties.
- Outstanding English language written and verbal communication skills and comprehension.
- Excellent presentation skills, experience presenting at C-level preferred.
- Strong initiative and positive attitude.
- Professional, organized, efficient, and accurate.
- Resourceful and technically creative.
- Commitment to quality.
- Willingness to travel for customer visits ~20%.
- Desire to learn, generally curious, and willing to go the extra mile to make customers happy.
- Business Intelligence experience a plus.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.