Customer Success Manager Leader - Collab skills, Japanese speaking skills
Area of InterestCollaboration
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Collaboration, Video
Who You’ll Work With
You will be working with a highly empowered and collaborative Global Customer Success team who at the core is committed to delivering personalized adoption experiences to help our customers achieve more than they thought possible with Cisco Webex.
What You’ll Do
As Manager, Collaboration Customer Success, your mission will be to lead a team of Customer Success Managers who are responsible for creating and fostering cross-functional relationships with internal and external stakeholders to help customers achieve their business outcomes.
- You'll partner internally with Sales & broader cross-functional groups to drive continuous improvement & provide an outstanding customer experience.
- You'll champion a culture of Adoption and Growth within Customer Success.
- You'll partner internally to reduce churn, improve renewal likelihood, and increase customer satisfaction through our tried and tested adoption methodology.
- You’ll hold your team accountable with pre-defined metrics around revenue growth through upsell/cross-sell & deep Webex adoption.
Who You Are
As an ideal candidate, you have expertise in leading a customer success, inside sales/support organization with a focus on customer satisfaction, product adoption, business growth, and customer retention.
- Minimum 5+ years of progressive business leadership in the areas of Customer Success or account management.
- Naturally geared toward driving results while nurturing a fun-filled work environment where the extraordinary is encouraged, reached and exceeded.
- Strategic thinker, account management, forward-looking approach with a strong commitment to customer success
- Strong executive communication, consultative, influence and presentation skills
- Willingness to learn, adapt and lead change within Cisco
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, multifaceted environment to meet evolving business requirements
- Entrepreneurial approach to business and the ability to establish a holistic view as it relates to the motions driven out of Customer Success
- Education or equivalent experience: 4-year higher education degree
- Japanese speaking skills preferred
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!