Customer Success Manager - German speaker
Area of InterestCollaboration
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Collaboration, Video
Please note this posting is to advertise potential job opportunities. This exact role may not be open today but could open in the near future. When you apply, a Cisco representative may contact you directly if a relevant position opens.
This position is a highly strategic role that is responsible for driving the adoption of Cisco collaboration solutions and identifying growth opportunities to expand Cisco’s footprint while demonstrating the value and benefits to your customers.
Your strong communications skills will drive and accelerate mutual success with our customers, partners and stakeholders in a cross-functional environment. Executing against and reporting on Customer Success metrics, you are constantly looking to innovate and engage to accelerate results. Sharing best practices with your Customer Success peers and Cisco colleagues, you will be part of a dynamic and collaborative team that is increasingly more critical to Cisco’s vision and strategy.
What You’ll Do
The CSM is charged to document and share customer best practices with the global team and implement best practices from the global community within their assigned accounts. Each CSM will be expected to build cross-functional relationships within Cisco to more effectively support the customer.
Adoption & Retention
- Develop a clear and concise understanding of the customer needs, strategies, operational maturity and business goals as well as those of the industry in which they function.
- Frequent customer visits to strengthen relationships, conduct gap analysis, report on usage & lead value realization discussions. Establish a common understanding with the customer for the ROI they are receiving from Cisco Solutions as the strategy is executed.
- Meet pre-defined metrics around churn reduction and revenue growth through engagement and driving deep product adoption.
- Ensure proper delivery, onboarding and adoption of products and services, conduct ongoing compliance & health checks.
- Own the complete customer lifecycle of onboarding, adoption, expansion and renewal.
- Identify, build and maintain the line of business relationships.
- Identify opportunities for upselling and cross-selling Cisco cloud collaboration products and services.
- Discover use cases, uncover business needs and drive increased adoption.
- Strive to continually drive faster “time to value” and improve the overall experience for our customers.
- Leverage the acquired knowledge of the customer to ensure Cisco enables the customer to achieve their Business Outcomes through onboarding, adoption, expansion and renewal.
- Develop adoption strategy for new products/features
- Establish and maintain engagement cadence with customer key stakeholders to track adoption progress towards desired business outcomes, measure and document the financial impact on customer business
- Execute complex, large-scale product implementations and related change management activities to Cisco largest and most strategic clients.
- Demonstrate direct business impact by accelerating delivery against Customer Objectives
- Leverage knowledge of Cisco Collaboration suite to drive scale and efficiency internally and with customers to promote collective success
- Act as an early-warning system to detect threats and vulnerabilities to customer health; work with cross-functional teams to build risk mitigation plan
Product Skills and Customer Insights
- Deep understanding of Webex product portfolio and features.
- Subject matter expert on at least two product areas in Webex or collaboration software
- Serve as the bridge between BU and customers by communicating customer needs and the impact on their business back to BU. Provide constructive feedback on product development and roadmap to BU PM team. Meanwhile, you will communicate the product roadmap and new features to customers and link the value proposition to customer needs. You will enrol eligible customers in early test/demo programs.
- Provide key customer and market insights to enable timely understanding of the market
- Good understanding of competitive landscape and outlook
Problem Solving and Cross-Functional Support
- Collaborate internally with Sales & broader cross-functional groups to drive continuous improvement & provide a superior customer experience.
- Lead campaigns, projects, and initiatives to ensure successful implementation.
- Skilled in usage and implementation of tools and processes leveraged in the Customer Success role.
- Share experience and knowledge of the role with peers and colleagues to foster their growth and development to enhance the organization’s ability to deliver value to our customers.
Who You Are
The successful candidate will have a material impact on how our customers value their investment with Cisco by leveraging their investment to achieve their business outcomes. The successful candidate will be responsible for continuous improvement of processes while identifying key adoption triggers and call to action or plays. The candidate will work collaboratively with the business unit as well as effectively communicating with the executive customer line of business contacts.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in the technology industry
- Previous Customer Success (or customer-facing) experience in SaaS-based company
- Strategic and creative thinker, account management, forward-looking approach with a strong commitment to customer success
- Able to identify and map the customer org structure with the ability to bridge turnover at any level of the organization
- Find other value opportunities for our customers with our solutions and be instrumental in bringing those to closure
- Laser focus on reducing churn, increased product usage & adoption
- Strong communication, consultative, influence and presentation skills across the management spectrum
- Focused attention to detail allowing for the delivery of high-quality end-user experiences. Proven team player and ability to orchestrate value in coordination with multiple stakeholders
- Not afraid to try, fail and learn; adapt and lead change within Cisco
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment to meet evolving business requirements
- Ability to articulate value messaging and influence adoption
- Affinity towards Cisco collaborations solutions
- Entrepreneurial approach to business and the ability to establish a holistic view as it relates to the motions driven out of Customer Success
- Education or equivalent experience: 4-year higher education degree
- Customer travel required
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and make the difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colourful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world-changing? Be you, with us!