Customer Success Manager - German/English Bilingual - Cisco Meraki
Location:London, England, United Kingdom
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
Technology InterestNetworking, Wireless, Mobility
At Meraki, we are making IT easier, faster, and smarter by building technology that simply works! Our team is passionate about innovation and delighting customers which has enabled us to grow more than 100% year over year. Headquartered in San Francisco, our diverse and inclusive team has a growing international footprint with 6 offices across the world.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to take ownership of the Customer Success program and drive greater customer value by bringing Cisco Meraki’s best ideas, innovations, and capabilities to our highest value customers. The CSM will collaborate with the cross functional groups across the organization to further develop customer relationships and ensure Meraki customers are realizing the most possible value from their investment.
The role will be leading new support and service initiatives as Cisco Meraki continues to sell upstream to larger enterprise customers, working closely with senior leadership to build out and execute on our white glove customer program.
- Collaborate with Sales and Channel teams to understand the business relationship between clients and ensure growth attainment and increased footprint.
- Work within the parameters of the established relationship to ensure the satisfaction and success of the accounts enrolled in the program.
- Develop and maintain long term relationships with customers and the different groups within our organization.
- Effectively communicate with third parties such as partners and customers regarding technical issues and customer service inquiries, both orally and in writing.
- Excellent customer facing skills and experience.
- Account management experience.
- Ability to clearly and concisely articulate technical matters to third parties.
- Exceptional English and German, written and verbal communication skills and comprehension.
- Excellent presentation skills, experience presenting at C-level preferred.
- Strong initiative and positive thinking!
- Professional, organized, efficient, and accurate.
- Resourceful and technically creative.
- Commitment to quality.
- Travel for customer visits ~20%.
- Business Intelligence experience a plus.
Must be authorised to work in the U.K., position does not offer sponsorship.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.