Customer Success Leader - North
Location:Diegem, Brabant, Belgium
Additional Location(s)Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
What You'll Do
At Cisco, we are building the world's best Customer Experience (CX) Team to accelerate the company transition to a recurring revenue software-centric model. We are looking for an amazing Director to lead the Customer Success function for the North theatre.
In this high-visibility and high-impact role, you will:
- Engage with Sales, Partners and customers to drive the value proposition of Cisco’s Customer Success motion.
- Set the overall vision and strategic plan for the North theatres to choose, use and love cisco technology.
- Build a very strong interlock with Sales, CX Delivery and Renewals to provide an industry leading customer experience for Cisco customers on their adoption journey.
- Build and scale an integrated Customer Success organisation within region that could grow to 25+ employees.
- Drive increases in usage, health scores, and NPS leading to significant increases in annual recurring revenue and renewal rates.
- Empower and inspire the organization through effective communication and leadership.
- Advocate innovation and effectively lead through change.
- Be an inspirational role model by challenging and maximizing the strength of the Customer Success teams and aligning their efforts to the mission and vision of the organization.
- Ensure close collaboration with Sales and Renewals teams to build a pipeline of Renewals and Expansion opportunities.
- Use quantitative and qualitative analysis to drive operational excellence in customer and/or partner engagement.
Who You'll Work With
When you work with us, you'll regularly influence our EMEAR CX Leadership Team and your North Sales leadership colleagues, enabling them to make effective and informed decisions on CX lifecycle and offers while we transform Cisco's overall sales and go-to-market approach. You'll build a strong network of cross-functional partners across CX, and Cisco to help our business grow profitably.
You will form and lead a high-performing, well-respected team within the Customer Experience organization which exists to make Cisco's customers successful across the customer life cycle. You will know your customers’ needs well and can help develop your team so they delight our customers.
Who You Are
With strong experience of both leading teams through transformation and a passion for customer delight, you have proven ability to set a vision, excite, and lead a cross-functional team to deliver strong outcomes. You know your customers and you excel at translating their business requirements into a successful and profitable business. You passionately advocate for customers, and you have an obsession with customer success.
You are an excellent teacher and mentor to your team. You can convey the most complex concepts in the simplest of terms. You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and multi-cultural business environment and you can work with a range of sensitive and confidential issues.
At minimum, we require:
- 8+ or more years of successful customer facing experience in the IT industry
- 5+ years in a leadership role
- Excellent executive level communication and presentation skills in English plus local language, including experience of presenting in front of large audiences
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!