Customer Success Journey Lead, Security - 1354038
Location:Offsite, San Jose, California, US
Area of InterestSecurity
In this critical role, you will define and shape the customer experience adoption journey across global geo’s, buying programs, architectures, solution domains, use cases, products, platforms and systems. Further to this is the ability to develop customer centric high-level capability roadmaps outlining the key areas of value realization that will lead to a frictionless renewal managing the customer experience. As the journey manager you are the owner within the business of driving the adoption experience.
Detailed tasks would include:
• Partnering with our product management organization as they build detailed use case journeys to connect the dots across the architecture
• Auditing and mapping of the customer adoption journeys across all media and routes to market for the overall Security portfolio
• Act as the glue between different elements of Cisco to enable the frictionless renewal for the customer
• Optimizing, testing and validating existing customer adoption journeys, implementing multi-variant testing programs, and using customer insight and data to refine the customers journey to value realization and renewal
• Work in strong partnership with the architectural insights role to link the adoption journey with performance insights as well as our lifecycle content development team to ensure customer effort scoring is measured in our digital experience answering: “Are we making it easier for our customers to find answers to their questions with the material we are making available digitally?”
• Contextualize, prioritize, and understand feedback related to the journey and supporting assets
• Connect with BE, Lifecycle Success & others on evolution of journey, value messaging & proximity to product
• You are a connector correlating insights across many functions to dramatically impact the timeliness for completion of bringing on new programs.
Product knowledge around one or more of: Secure Firewall, Secure Network Analytics, SecureX, Secure Endpoint, Secure Email
• 5 to 7 years of relevant experience
• Comfortable with ambiguity & changing business priorities
• Ability to work under tight deadlines
Cisco requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated or have an approved religious or medical accommodation. Candidates accepting an offer must provide proof of vaccination status on their first day. If someone anticipates requesting an accommodation for this requirement, they must receive approval before the start date. Candidates receiving an offer will receive additional information about the accommodation process at the time of the offer. All offers of employment are contingent upon complying with Cisco's vaccination policy.