Customer Success Executive
Location:London, England, United Kingdom
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
What You’ll Do
The new Customer Success Executive (CSE) role is a highly visible, strategic leadership role within Cisco’s Customer Experience (CX) organization. They are ultimately accountable for successful adoption and value realization for the products and services their customers have purchased. The role will:
- Ensure their customers realize value from purchased Cisco products and services and accelerate through the value lifecycle for successful renewals
- Set the overall Customer Success vision and plan for the customer.
- Deeply understand the customer business goals, environment, pain points and operational maturity.
- Build and nurture strong customer executive relationships to develop a holistic and deep view of immediate needs and current programs.
- Provide customer insights based on strong knowledge of best practices for architecture, implementation, adoption & migrations.
- Provide post-sales orchestration of all company wide and partner resources (people and assets) to provide a unified path to Customer Success.
- Develop and deliver Quarterly Success Reviews
- Use quantitative and qualitative analysis to drive operational excellence in customer and/or partner engagement
Who You’ll Work With
The CSE will build deep relationships with customer senior leadership, partners and the extended Cisco account team members in achieving their goals.
Who You Are
You are an executive leader with excellent customer, partner and market orientation in software and subscription services. You have a strategic orientation and ability accompanied by strong thought leadership. You have demonstrated experience in ensuring customers successfully adopt and realize value from subscription software and services. In addition, the Customer Success Executive is someone who is keen at identifying new opportunities to expand your value within a customer.
- Experience leading Customer Experience transformation work or Customer Success programs
- Experience building trusted relationships and influencing others (executive audiences)
- Proven success leading teams and managing complex cross-functional projects
- Ability to shift from developing high level strategies to effective execution, influencing at every level and driving decisions through appropriate collaboration
- Effective communicator, able to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing
- Experience with subscription and software offers
- A process-oriented and metrics-driven mindset, combined with empathy for customers and their needs
- Strong and proven record of successfully handling client relationships and technical projects
- CX design and development preferred
- Comfortable working in a highly matrixed and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Experience in the financial sector would be beneficial
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.