Customer Success Executive - Shanghai
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
Who You’ll Work With
Customer Success Executive (CSE) role is a highly transparent, strategic leadership role within Cisco’s Customer Experience (CX) organization. We build deep relationships with customer senior leadership, partners and the extended Cisco account team members in achieving their goals. With the transformation to software subscription, CX is essential, we are writing a history and you can contribute to and help craft this ambitious journey we are on.
What You’ll Do
As CSEs, we are ultimately accountable for successful adoption and value realization for the products and services our customers have purchased. You will:
- Deeply understand Customer business goals, environment, challenges and operational maturity
- Be the customer and people champion
- Build and nurture strong Customer executive relationships to develop a holistic and deep view of the immediate needs and current programs
- Help the Customer accelerate through the customer lifecycle to realize the encouraged outcomes
- Ensure customers use and love purchased Cisco solutions and services
- Provide customer insights based on solid understanding of the best methodologies for architecture, implementation, adoption & migrations
- Leads customer success motion from onboarding to business value realization (optimize)
- Post-sales orchestration of all company wide and Partner resources (People and assets like, webinars, workshops, etc.) to provide a unified path to Customer Success
- Lead Quarterly Success Review
Who You Are
You are an executive leader with excellent customer, partner and market orientation in software and subscription services. You are an industry thought leader who can evangelise Cisco solutions and services. You have experience in ensuring customers adopt and realize value from subscription software and services. In addition, as a CSE you are keen at identifying new opportunities to expand your value within a customer.
- Experience leading Customer Experience transformation work or Customer Success programs
- Experience building positive relationships and influencing others
- Success leading and coordinating teams to ensure perfect engagements with clients, partners, and sales teams
- Ability to shift from developing high level strategies to effective execution, influencing at every level and driving decisions through appropriate collaboration
- Can suggest/explain Cisco technologies and solutions, able to convey sophisticated ideas in a clear, concise manner
- Comfortable working in a highly matrixed and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Expert consultant who advises team members on strategies and standard methodologies
- Motivates, encourages and continually develops team members while managing conflict effectively
- Bachelors + 12 years or related experience
Why Cisco Secure
We're global, we're adaptable, we're diverse, and our security portfolio is as extensive as it is groundbreaking. Have you heard of Threat, Detection & Response, Zero Trust by Duo, Common Services Engineering, or Cloud & Network Security? Those are only a few of our product teams! The only thing we're missing is YOU.
Join an enterprise security leader with a start-up culture, committed to driving innovation and giving you the opportunity to make an impact. We #InnovateToWin and we know we're better together, that's why we're dedicated to inclusivity, collaboration, and diversity in everything we do.
We're proud to be the Best Small and Mid-Size Enterprises Security Solution Cisco Secure continues to grow and evolve year after year with 100% of Fortune 100 Companies using our products, and we're excited to see the new heights we'll reach with your passion for security, your customer focus, and your desire to change things up!
There are so many amazing reasons to join Cisco. Learn more here!
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire, full-time salaries in U.S. locations, not including equity or benefits. For non-sales roles the hiring ranges reflect base salary only; employees are also eligible to receive annual bonuses. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive compensation target. Individual pay is determined by the candidate's hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications, or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.
U.S. employees have access to quality medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with a Cisco matching contribution, short and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance and numerous wellbeing offerings. Employees receive up to twelve paid holidays per calendar year, which includes one floating holiday, plus a day off for their birthday. Employees accrue up to 20 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) each year and have access to paid time away to deal with critical or emergency issues without tapping into their PTO. We offer additional paid time to volunteer and give back to the community. Employees are also able to purchase company stock through our Employee Stock Purchase Program.
Employees on sales plans earn performance-based incentive pay on top of their base salary, which is split between quota and non-quota components. For quota-based incentive pay, Cisco pays at the standard rate of 1% of incentive target for each 1% revenue attainment against the quota up to 100%. Once performance exceeds 100% quota attainment, incentive rates may increase up to five times the standard rate with no cap on incentive compensation. For non-quota-based sales performance elements such as strategic sales objectives, Cisco may pay up to 125% of target. Cisco sales plans do not have a minimum threshold of performance for sales incentive compensation to be paid.