Customer Success Executive_ Bangalore
Location:Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
What You’ll Do
The new Customer Success Executive (CSE) role is a highly visible, strategic leadership role within Cisco’s new Customer Experience organization working with our largest customers. The successful leader will directly impact their customers and partners who have purchased Cisco subscription solutions and will provide strategic insights to Cisco cross functional stakeholders.
The Customer Success Executive will be accountable for ensuring that all their customers successfully adopt and realize value from Cisco’s subscription solutions. This includes developing and executing the strategy that will accelerate the time it takes for customers to achieve the business outcomes they planned to receive from Cisco subscription offers. This leader will ensure the execution of consistent global standards while optimizing for their customer. In addition, the Customer Success Executive will be responsible for identifying opportunities to expand wallet share within a customer and/or partner and effectively passing those opportunities to the sales teams.
This customer advocate will be responsible for continuous improvement of results, reporting of said results, creating and delivering business plans to key stakeholders, and ensuring support and alignment across the leadership team. The leader will ensure that the Customer Experience team is working collaboratively and will be responsible for executive communications within the customer and Cisco. Effective measurement and management of diverse teams is a required skillset.
Who You’ll Work With
The CSE will build deep relationships with customer senior leadership, partners and the extended Cisco account team members in achieving their goals. The role will:
· Set the overall vision and strategic Success plan for their customer.
· Deeply understands the customer business goals, environment, pain points and operational maturity.
· Build and nurture strong customer executive relationships to develop a holistic and deep view of immediate needs and current programs.
· Help the customer accelerate through the value lifecycle to realize their expected outcomes.
· Ensure their customers realize value from purchased Cisco products and services for successful renewals.
· Provide customer insights based on strong knowledge of best practices for architecture, implementation, adoption & migrations.
· Post-sales orchestration of all company wide and partner resources (People and assets like, Accelerators, ATX, etc.) to provide a unified path to Customer Success.
· Develop and deliver Quarterly Success Review
· Team leader of Cisco resources for all CX activities (including services) from onboarding to value realization. Is the customer and people champion.
· Ensure the strategy and direction is integrated within the overall account team goals
· Implement Success Strategy across the account leveraging partners as appropriate.
· Represent the organization at the highest levels within their customers.
· Advocate innovation and effectively lead through change
· Serve as the lead spokesperson and ambassador for Customer success.
· Use quantitative and qualitative analysis to drive operational excellence in customer and/or partner engagement
· Provide detailed and documented requirements to cross functional teams that improve the impact of the customer experience
· Provide bi-weekly metric reports including integrated results across routes to market
Who You Are
- Strategic, self-driven thinker who can develop/implement a GTM strategy across all stages of the customer lifecycle and is skilled at driving continued process improvements
- Ability to work independently as well as leveraging full team and cross functional resources to ensure successful customer experience at each interaction
- Prior success with understanding quantitative customer metrics – health scores, NPS/CSAT, ARR – to tailor interactions and drive actionable next steps to ensure customer adoption and renewal
- A customer-obsessed mindset with a strong grasp of relevant success stories, customer KPIs, and best practices to drive superior outcomes
- Strong relationship builder with a focus on aligning and collaborating with key stakeholders – Business Unit Executives, Sales Executives, Delivery Executives, CX Executives, Consulting Executives, Partners and their Executives – to drive an integrated, consistent customer-centric approach
- 10+ years’ experience in leading customer-facing organizations. Proven successful consulting with key technical and sales acumen
- 5+ years of experience with subscription and software offers
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Strong empathy for customers and a passion for revenue and growth
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Excellent executive level communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred
If you are looking for hands-on involvement in crafting the future direction of Cisco and Customer Experience, we have a place for you.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.