Customer Success Executive (3 positions)
Location:Seoul, Republic Of Korea
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
- Strengthen Customer Relationships: Establish trust-based relationships with key customer contacts at multiple levels.
- Customer Insight: Deeply understand customer business objectives, challenges, and the landscape they operate in.
- Orchestrate the Journey: Coordinate Cisco Services, partners, and customer teams to create a seamless path to value realization.
- Sentiment & Escalation Management: Address and resolve customer issues, ensuring a positive experience and clear communication.
- Strategy & Alignment: Collaborate with Sales to develop customer success plans that align with both Cisco and customer priorities.
- Customer-Centric Approach: Consistent track record in driving customer success, adoption renewal and recurring revenue growth, particularly in a SaaS environment.
- Relationship Management: Strong interpersonal skills to build and sustain relationships across various stakeholders.
- Strategic & Tactical Balance: Ability to develop high-level strategies while also executing plans to fruition.
- Team Leadership: Expertise in guiding cross-functional teams for positive customer engagement.
- Effective Communication: Ability to articulate complex ideas in a relatable way to a variety of audiences.
- MBA degree preferred
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire, full-time salaries in U.S. and/or Canada locations, not including equity or benefits. For non-sales roles the hiring ranges reflect base salary only; employees are also eligible to receive annual bonuses. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive compensation target. Individual pay is determined by the candidate's hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications, or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. or Canada hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.
U.S. employees have access to quality medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with a Cisco matching contribution, short and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance and numerous wellbeing offerings. Employees receive up to twelve paid holidays per calendar year, which includes one floating holiday, plus a day off for their birthday. Employees accrue up to 20 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) each year and have access to paid time away to deal with critical or emergency issues without tapping into their PTO. We offer additional paid time to volunteer and give back to the community. Employees are also able to purchase company stock through our Employee Stock Purchase Program.
Employees on sales plans earn performance-based incentive pay on top of their base salary, which is split between quota and non-quota components. For quota-based incentive pay, Cisco pays at the standard rate of 1% of incentive target for each 1% revenue attainment against the quota up to 100%. Once performance exceeds 100% quota attainment, incentive rates may increase up to five times the standard rate with no cap on incentive compensation. For non-quota-based sales performance elements such as strategic sales objectives, Cisco may pay up to 125% of target. Cisco sales plans do not have a minimum threshold of performance for sales incentive compensation to be paid.