Customer Success Engineer
Location:Denver, Colorado, US
Area of InterestCollaboration
Compensation Range87700 USD - 143900 USD
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Collaboration, Video
The Webex team is looking for a rockstar at handling mission-critical customers to drive collaboration, adoption and communication while ensuring excellence at every phase to add to our growing team. As the liaison between the customer and the Webex Business Unit, you will track everyone and everything that touches the collaboration experience - driving improvements, modernization and stellar customer experiences.
What You’ll Do
- Understand customer's internal business functions and culture.
- Identify, build and maintain relationships with customer's internal management.
- Act as single point of contact for operational/technical issues.
- Ensure proper delivery/adoption of product and service solutions.
- Review configurations for Webex Meetings, Messaging, and Devices, as well as on-premise device deployments including troubleshooting of issues that arise from investigations or are reported by the customer.
- Drive customer updates regarding escalated issues.
- Author processes and procedures for customized support services.
- Identify need for and assist with creation/delivery of customer training.
- Project lead customer facing projects and internal service improvements.
- Act as business driver to improve customer experience and track requirements back to Cisco's internal operations.
- Coordinate and conduct regular cadence touch points to provide status reports to customer.
- Quarterly Technical Reviews: The CCSE will conduct quarterly technical reviews on status and results of both technical and dedicated support issues for the designated product offerings with reviews of overall operational performance. This may require travel to customer sites as necessary.
- Dedicated Support utilizing customer information such as environment, software configuration, and operation workflows, to provide the following:
- Technical consultation for any operational safeguards against known issues and changes that may affect operations and availability of the software.
- Consultation for planned product changes that may affect availability of software or its feature set.
- Consultation to help planning for upgrades, expansion and migration for any necessary deployment growth.
Who'll You'll Work With
Our team is focused on driving customer experience by driving organizations to modern practices in an evolving collaboration portfolio. Today, we are building a high performing team that is tightly engaged with our clients, understand their business imperatives and orchestrating the execution of our services to meet our client’s business needs. As a team, we collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place to Work.
Who You Are
The ideal candidate possesses superior project management, communication and technical skills. You can also demonstrate the ability to diplomatically influence and effectively handle key relationships and challenging situations under pressure. You have the perfect mix of technical expertise with the Collaboration portfolio, and an amazing ability to work with critical customers in the most frustrating of situations. Project planning, implementation, and tracking are a requirement as we often work through both collaboration expansion and service improvement plans for customers affected by systemic issues. You will also have the ability to work multi-functionally; networking with engineers, leadership, account teams, support, sales teams, and customer success to ensure the customer issues are resolved holistically.
Skill Requirements Include
- Strong project management, influencing and negotiation, critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work as a team member in a multi-functional environment.
- Knowledge of vertical market business trends and concepts.
- Prior experience supporting Cisco Webex Meetings, Teams, and devices.
- Understanding of network topology.
- Must have excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Must have amazing customer management expertise.
- Must have excellent oral communication skills.
- Must have excellent written ability.
- Must be able to make quick decisions and follow through with action.
- Must be able to follow defined policies and procedures.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours including on-call.
- Basic knowledge of debugging SIP interoperability issues by analyzing CUCM and CUBE logs.
- CCNA or equivalent networking knowledge helpful.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent plus 3-5 years related customer support experience, project management experience or business experience.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!