Customer Success Director-GC
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
What You'll Do
At Cisco, we are building the world's best Customer Experience (CX) Team to accelerate the company transition to a recurring revenue software-centric model. We are looking for an amazing Director to lead the Customer Success function for the GC theatre.
- Engage with Sales, Partners and customers to drive the value proposition of Cisco’s Customer Success motion.
- Set the overall vision and strategic plan for the GC theatres to choose, use and love cisco technology.
- Build a very strong interlock with Sales, CX Delivery and Renewals to provide an industry leading customer experience for Cisco customers on their adoption journey.
- Drive increases in usage, health scores, and NPS leading to significant increases in annual recurring revenue and renewal rates.
- Empower and inspire the organization through effective communication and leadership.
- Advocate innovation and effectively lead through change.
- Be an inspirational role model by challenging and maximizing the strength of the Customer Success teams and aligning their efforts to the mission and vision of the organization.
- Ensure close collaboration with Sales and Renewals teams to build a pipeline of Renewals and Expansion opportunities.
- Use quantitative and qualitative analysis to drive operational excellence in customer and/or partner engagement.
Who You'll Work With
When you work with us, you'll regularly influence our GC CX Leadership Team and your GC Sales leadership colleagues, enabling them to make effective and informed decisions on CX lifecycle and offers while we transform Cisco's overall sales and go-to-market approach. You'll build a strong network of cross-functional partners across CX, and Cisco to help our business grow profitably.
You will form and lead a high-performing, well-respected team within the Customer Experience organization which exists to make Cisco's customers successful across the customer life cycle. You will know your customers’ needs well and can help develop your team so they delight our customers.
Who You Are
With strong experience of both leading teams through transformation and a passion for customer delight, you have proven ability to set a vision, excite, and lead a cross-functional team to deliver strong outcomes. You know your customers and you excel at translating their business requirements into a successful and profitable business. You passionately advocate for customers, and you have an obsession with customer success.
You are an excellent teacher and mentor to your team. You can convey the most complex concepts in the simplest of terms. You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and multi-cultural business environment and you can work with a range of sensitive and confidential issues.
At minimum, we require:
- 8+ or more years of successful customer facing experience in the IT industry
- 5+ years in a leadership role
- Excellent executive level communication and presentation skills in English and Mandarin, including experience of presenting in front of large audiences
· Ability to coordinate multiple related initiatives effectively by leading and leveraging cross functional team and resources.
· Ability to influence decisions related to services and technologies across customers IT and Lines of business
· Detailed understanding of all back office systems leveraged in support of the business Partners with senior management to establish operational objectives and assignments;
· Demonstrated experience in leading the initiating, planning, developing and implementing of business processes.
- Knowledge of Cisco Architectures an advantage
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.