Customer Solution Architect
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
* Candidates are required to have Singapore Government G50 Security clearance (Cat 1 only) *
Who You'll Work With
The role holder is responsible for leading sophisticated network consultancy, design, implementation and support to help customers maximize network availability and functionality to achieve their business goals. Activities will include in-depth analysis, design (both for high and lower level network solutions), deployment, support and consultancy. The role holder will be "Cisco's face to the customer as a trusted adviser", working in a fast-paced, high-impact environment as a visible contributor delivering our commitments.
What You'll Do
- Lead and support on aspects of Data Centre / DC Virtualization / WAN/LAN Networking / Campus Network technology domain from requirements capture/definition through customer.
- Interpret client needs, assess the full requirements, and identify suitable solutions
- Lead and support the service delivery, network solution design, and implementation of the project.
- Provides remote or onsite deployment support.
Who You Are
- CCIE R/S or CCIE DC certified. VCP, RedHat Certification a plus
- Understanding of Security and Data Center architectures, including virtualization, experience in planning, design & implementation of Data Center infrastructure and security technologies
- Rich design and proven experience on ACI technology with Multi-POD. Knowledge and experience on Multi-Site ACI is a plus
- Good understanding and knowledge on Java, Linux, Python, Virtualization, OpenStack, Kubernetes, Container
- Will be able to design, deploy & support Cisco data center products with hands-on experience in operation and configuration of Cisco network devices (e.g. routers, switches, Load Balancers, Storage Networks, Application Optimizers and Servers
- Hands on experience with Nexus Product Family (N9K,N7K, N5K, N2K), and Vxlan, DCI, OTV technologies, as well as Catalyst series switches (2960/3560/3750/4500/6500/6800, etc
- Public / Private Cloud experience and knowledge is a plus
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, Effective consulting and communication skill
- Proven industry awareness
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!