Customer Solution Architect (CTO role) - Tier1 Service Provider
Location:Issy Les Moulineaux, Ile De France, France
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
Technology InterestService Provider
Customer Solutions Architect - Tier1 SP France
What You Will Do
Cisco seeks a Customer Solutions Architect (CSA) to act as a trusted advisor (CTO type of role) for a large Tier1 SP based in France.
1. Provides a consultative relationship with Tier 1 SP and collaborates with account team and Business Entities to develop customer focused architectures driving innovation and competitive differentiation.
2. Leads the architectural design and associated Cisco technology strategy in alignment with key business drivers and market issues of thour Tier1 Service Provider Customer
3. Demonstrate business relevancy to executive stakeholders.
4. Identify top opportunities and design top-down future state architectures and associated Cisco technical strategy.
5. Create innovative architectural solutions to solve customer most urgent issues (Automation, service agility, network transformation, news services to incraese top line)
6. Deploy the architectural solutions into demonstrable Proof of Values
7. Deliver and/or support delivery of technical and business presentations to customers.
Who You Will Work With
The CSA/CTO will work with the account team and account leadership (Client Executive) and he/she will coordinate the xx message with senior client leadership
Who You Are
1. Senior customer focused technical and architectural sales professional with knowledge of Service Provider environment: Fix networks, mobile networks as well as their IT Systems for their OSS/BSS and digitization platforms.
2. Has deep knowledge of Service Provider market, having worked for large SP and/or editors-vendors, and fully up to date on the technology transition happening within Service Provider: 5G readiness, automation, simplification, digitization, …
3. Has proven exposure with SP key decision maker, both architecture and business.
4. Proven experience with basic software development and Cisco products to generate prototypes and PoV (Proof of Value) that validate value proposals to customers