Customer Project Manager
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
We need an experienced project leader who strives to the best possible experience for our customers in achieving their business outcomes. You’ll lead multiple large and complex projects for both subscription and transactional contracts.
You’ll provide the leadership required to hold customers and those on the project team accountable to deliver projects timely, within budget and with the highest quality. Your work is key for the happiness of our customers.
The core responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following
- Lead large and often complex projects to deliver customer business outcomes for transactional and subscription projects
- Provide leadership, hold customers and the project team accountable to deliver projects timely, within budget with high quality, while achieving customer happiness
- Perform overall project-level planning and lead execution
- Provide vision, strategy and business objective alignment to lead end-to-end project implementation
- Responsible for project metric tracking, and handling project financials and profitability
- See opportunities for additional business and provide input to presales and renewal evaluation
- Identify risk, issues and develop risk response strategy
- Lead the execution of contract changes and related process
- Lead Partner delivery and commercials when 3rdparty technical delivery resources are engaged on program
- Build Cisco's project community by sharing lessons learned, practices and participating in the PM Role Community
Who You'll Work With:
When you work with us, you’ll be part of a highly empowered collaborative, cross functional and international team who's passionate about making a positive impact to our customer.
Who you are
At minimum, we expect you to have a Bachelors Degree in Business or equivalent plus min 10 years related experience in the IT industry. You have a PMP or PRINCE2 certification or equivalent in addition to proven experience as a project manager. You have excellent presentation and interpersonal skills to communicate at different levels of the organization, including internal and customer executives. The customers are mainly based in Switzerland therefore you have both excellent English and French/German oral and written language skills. An agile certification such as PMI-ACP or Certified Scrum Master is very helpful.
We are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!