Customer Project Manager - Poland
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
Who You'll Work With
At Cisco, we are building the world's best Customer Experience (CX) organization to accelerate the company’s transition to a recurring revenue software-centric model.
Within Cisco’s CX organization, we are the Customer Delivery team and we are responsible for the service delivery to public sector and enterprise customers in EMEAR North (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Baltics). We are a critical point of contact for Cisco Services, positioning and executing valuable customer outcomes through Professional Services and Advisory Services. You will collaborate with Service Managers, Engineers and Solution Architects to ensure the highest level of client satisfaction together with the Business Development and Customer Success teams. The role will involve working for public sector clients, hence you may need to undergo an extensive background check or security clearance process.
What You’ll Do
- Lead medium to large or multiple small to medium customer facing projects, in an account or group of customer accounts.
- Lead project teams to deliver multiple, simultaneous projects that span across several business or technology areas.
- Coordinate project delivery teams including project engineers, vendors, partners and subcontractors.
- Build a project schedule and plan with financial, resource and material requirements.
- Be accountable for the project revenue, budget, margin and schedule.
- Effectively communicate project status, risk and progress to both external and internal stakeholders.
- Influence the customer in the assessment, planning and management of related projects.
- Own the project from start to completion including the resolution of project issues.
- Present service business value to customers for new or existing business (service renewals).
- Participate, if required, in the preparation of customer proposals and agreements.
Who You Are
- Hold a university degree in computer science, computer engineering, information systems, information technology and/or related domains.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in the networking/telecommunications industry, ideally as a project manager deploying cutting-edge technologies.
- Hold active professional Project Management certifications such as PMP/PRINCE2/ITIL/Scrum/ACP or equivalent. Preference would be given to the PMP certified professionals.
- Good understanding of Cisco technologies such as Enterprise Architecture (routing, switching, wireless), Data Center and Security. Collaboration and Internet of Things are a plus.
- Leadership skills and experience working with large project teams and strategic account teams.
- Strong negotiation, communication and presentation skills.
- proficient English language skills, both in speaking and writing.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (38 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box! But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it).Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA). We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!