Customer Program Manager (Singapore G50 Clearance)
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
* Candidates are required to have Singapore Government G50 Security clearance *
The Customer Program Manager will deliver a sophisticated multi-technology, multi-vendor and/or multi-component program with a high business significance and profile. The role will prioritize the successful delivery of the program to accomplish stated business objectives, on time and profitable, quality delivery of the agreed contractual commitments, while maintaining excellent customer happiness.
What You'll Do
- Lead and run end-to-end program encompassing the requirements, plan, design, test, control, integration and transition/closure of Large Scale, Multi-Vendor, Multi-Technology, and Enterprise Level Solution(s).
- Provide the vision, strategy and business objective alignment while leading by example.
- Ensure the various projects in the program are aligned and integrated & ensure that any required changes to the individual projects are agreed and communicated to the various partners.
- Perform overall program-level planning, handle budgets, define project/program and PMO structure, develop an overarching roadmap, associated integrated schedule, define partners along with Governance, a communications plan, meetings and reporting cadence; handle issues/risks/change and partner concerns to closure
- Establish PMI consistent standards, ensure compliance; support adherence to Cisco delivery framework, standards and methodologies, and provide feedback to drive continuous process improvement to the program and the organization as appropriate
- Identify staffing requirements and manages Program and Project Managers; handle vendors and/or procurement to achieve Cost, Schedule, Quality goals
- Accurately forecast, track, and report on overall program costs, revenue, and profitability
- Drives the Program to meet or exceed defined performance metrics; oversee projects and project managers; mentor and develop team members; proactively manage efforts to achieve successful outcomes
- Ensures proper Scope and Change Management processes are adhered to, manages change management handling between customer, partner & account teams
- Contribute to both customer and Cisco
- Lead and support organizational changes and improvements
- Establish and maintain relationships with partners (Customer, Sales, Services, Business Units, Executives, etc.)
- Ensure the capture of lessons learned and standard methodologies to share and demonstrate within the PM community
- Communicates effectively with Executives and partners to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions and strategies
- Identify further growth opportunities within customer environment and engages with sales partners for pursuit; as opportunities warrant, develop and present proposals, support prioritization, cost modeling, margin analysis, and negotiation of final agreements; Contributes to the evaluation and redesign of Services Program Offerings
- Elicits partner feedback to appropriately gauge satisfaction and direction
Who You'll Work With
You will work with senior partners across various units within Cisco from the Services teams, Sales / Account teams, Engineering and development teams and Product specialists. On top of that, you will need to collaborate with various levels of partners within the Client side to ensure that the Program progress is explained, understood and any actions are implemented, maintaining client satisfaction.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Engineering, Business or a related field, MBA or Master’s degree preferred, plus 10+ years’ experience managing and leading large turnkey programs.
- Requires a professional PMI certification PMP, PgMP or equivalent, but at minimum must understand formal program management methodology from PMI
- Adaptable and able to function well within a highly dynamic environment, and can bring much needed stability and discipline
- Program management leader with vision and a veteran with strong command over the PM competencies
- Strong leadership capabilities and able to provide vision and strategic direction to the team
- Highly effective at managing conflict, and able to address issues between partners swiftly in order to maintain a positive team spirit that is consistent with Cisco values
- Extensive systems integration experience, covering multiple-vendor solutions and 3rd party developments
- Understanding of Software development lifecycle and delivery methodology, including Agile based PM frameworks
- Well versed in core PMI competencies including time, cost and scope management, partner, governance and communication management, risk management and quality management
- ITIL or eTOM knowledge (or equivalent) desired
- Experience with navigating various environments where culture and structure varies within the organization with political navigation skills
- Strong Negotiation skills: Reaches mutually satisfactory agreements by focusing on interests rather than positions. Includes active listening, interpersonal skills and careful preparation.
- Partner & Vendor Relationships: Obtains and maintains the highest value from vendors and partners; identifies emerging and long-term requirements
- Ability to travel regularly and frequently (as needed) to devital necessary relationship with the customer and deliver the programs benefits.
- Very proficient in the following software tools: Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Consulting capabilities and experience is strongly preferred including capabilities to influence, collaborate with CxOs and navigate political landscapes
- Understanding of the unique multidisciplinary needs required to implement a collaboration specific program is required (i.e. migration activities, operational readiness, adoption, etc.)
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco may require new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if the role requires business-related travel, meeting with customers/partners (including visiting third-party sites on behalf of Cisco), attending trade events, and Cisco office entry, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.