Customer & Partner Services (CPS) Segment Operations Manager
Location:Seoul, Seoul-Teukbyeolsi, Republic Of Korea
Area of InterestProfessional Services
Why You'll Love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything; here that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
What You'll Do
The CPS Segment Operations role is the face of Cisco’s operations for Customers, Partners and Cisco Sales constituents. The primary goals will involve providing operational expertise and execution around key CPS offerings related to Deal Management, New Business Models and Operations Management to Cisco’s Sales teams (Internal) and the Cisco Channel partner community (External), through effective collaboration with varied cross-functional teams within Cisco.
You are able to evangelize with functions within CPS, work with multiple partners cross-functionally, understand the related business requirements, facilitate expectations, handle tasks, and priorities with effective time management skills.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Apply sound judgment in managing stakeholders’ expectations using the “One Cisco” approach & collaborate with various business functions within Cisco such as (but not restricted to) Sales, Manufacturing, Logistics, Channels, Commercial Finance, Sales Operations, Global Tax & Customs, Collections and Operations globally.
- Focus on complex/non-standard deal management and business enablement aspects across product/service and software, aligned to unique Partner types and business models.
- Develop an annual Operations Plan for the covered segment(s), aligning these plans to Cisco sales business plans and the segment’s business priorities.
- Agree on relevant metrics as part of the operational plan, to measure progress/achievements and identify focus areas. Work on measures and report out on these quarterly. Drive accountability with each owner of the metrics.
- Conduct high-impact Segment Quarterly Operational Reviews with advanced data analytics to provide differentiated insights needed to drive productivity and profitability.
- Provide commit management support to segment sales teams.
- Drive segment backlog management analysis & communication.
- Provide high-touch engagement with the main CPS stakeholders and cross-functional SMEs.
- Provide training and support to local sales teams, customers and partners on new offerings, business models, partner programs and tools.
- Partner Enablement and Change Management: drive adoption/operationalization with partners in key program/capability/transformation rollouts where required.
- Represent CPS transactional services to the field and partner community, ensuring processes are understood and followed. Drive discussions with Customer Service teams on process improvements, push for root cause analysis and ensure teams are accountable to drive improvements in the service provided.
- Ensure continued self-learning especially on new business consumption models, software, acquisitions.
- Active participation in relevant CPS and Cisco forums and activities.
Who You'll Work With
You will be part of Regional Operations in Cisco’s Customer and Partner Services (CPS) organization. Regional Operations provides operational engagement and advisory services to customers, partners and sales stakeholders across Cisco’s commerce processes for our products, services and software business.
Who You Are
- BA/BS degree or equivalent plus +5-7 years related experience in a similar industry.
- Eloquent in spoken and written English and Korean with good communications skills in both.
- Experience working with Channel Partners or in a relevant technology industry or a similar role with an OEM.
- Relevant experience and understanding of commerce Operations.
- Experience driving cross-functional and/or global initiatives.
- Experience with Cisco’s Portfolio of Product, Software, Services and understanding of Cisco’s Partner Programs a plus.
- Project Management/DMAIC certification a plus.
Qualifications and desired skills:
- Can translate Cisco/Partner priorities in a consultative manner to drive operational excellence.
- Solution minded to understand root cause and implement necessary changes.
- Comfortable understanding the business of Cisco and our partner companies – from all operational aspects.
- Ability to build and manage relationships within Cisco and externally.
- Strong collaboration, influencing and facilitation skills; ability to influence and lead key decision makers, outside of organization and across roles and functions.
- Ability to lead through transformation and strong change management skills.
- Demonstrated planning and organizational skills as well as the ability to work to very tight timelines and deliverables.
- Take-charge attitude, flexible and resilient.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of management - presentation as well as interpersonal.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Data analytics skills with ability to translate data into business intelligence.
- Advanced level of PowerPoint and Excel software skills.
- Knowledge of SFDC, Oracle suites, BI tools will be a plus.
At Cisco, each person brings their different talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.