Customer Experience Product Manager 1340743
Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Alternate LocationAnywhere US
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
What You’ll Do
As a Customer Experience Product Manager, you’ll identify innovative ways to assist our customers in realizing their operational and business outcomes.
You’ll collaborate across functions to identify services solutions across all segments looking at cloud, software, and network solutions that transform customers' business.
At the onset, this particular role will have a greater focus on the services associated with hardware-related services.
Who You’ll Work With
As part of the broader CX Product Management organization, you’ll work with a collection of like-minded product managers who lead the definition of an impactful portfolio of offers covering all aspects of our customer’s business. The team collaborates across functions to identify services solutions looking at cloud, software, and network solutions that transform customers' business.
From traditional networking to Cloud-based solutions, the team develops offers ready for the market to consume and also develops all the accompanying pricing strategies.
Who You Are
You are an experienced product manager that can
- Own the portfolio roadmap, such that CX metrics are attained (bookings, revenue, margin, ARR, etc.)
- Drive effective interlock with hardware/software Product Management, early in product development lifecycles, to ensure the roadmap is understood and field feedback is taken into account
- Actively support interlock and adoption motions for key customers
- Investigate and understand the customer and competitive trends, challenges, and needs, and translate into a competitive service portfolio that delivers genuine business outcomes, value and differentiation to our customers; ability to predict market and customer trends.
- At least 5-8+ years of experience in Product Management
- Proven track record of driving the development and launch of measurably successful products and/or services
- Ability to assess the market and the competitive landscape and the corresponding ability to develop a strategy to address the market segments with competitive offers.
- Define strategy, manage initiatives, develop business propositions, and building business plans
- Strong analytical, technical, marketing, and financial acumen; experience managing P&L and forecasting
- Requires BS Engineering, Finance, Marketing, or equivalent plus 6 years relevant experience; Advanced Degree / MBA preferred
- Strong leadership & communication skills - verbal, written, presentations, at all levels
- Excellent communication skills; proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Leadership of cross-functional teams to address business opportunities involving not only Cisco Technical Services but also engineering, other services organizations, and partners.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with senior leaders.
- Ability to influence and/or change the thinking of, or gain acceptance from senior management.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
Please note this posting is to advertise potential job opportunities. This exact role may not be open today but could open in the near future. When you apply, a Cisco representative may contact you directly if a relevant position opens.