Customer Experience Leader
Location:San Jose, California, US
Area of InterestInformation Technology
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Internet of Everything, Networking
Who You Are
Do you love solving challenges, working as a team and building strong relationships? If so, then this role may be for you! In this role, you will work with light house customers and strategic ecosystem partners to bring technical solutions to life.
Cisco's Customer Experience Architecture Delivery team is one of the highest growing areas at Cisco. Passionate about the management and automation of customer’s hybrid IT, consultants work with some of the largest and thought-leading customers in the world. This Professional Services group helps build solutions, leads implementations, and enables customer self-sufficiency on market-leading Cisco software products.
What You'll Do
Gravitate naturally towards problem solving with prior experience architecting enterprise solutions • Conversant with using an API centric/platform based approach towards building an enterprise reference architecture • Be able to execute technical workshops (Discovery + Enablement) with customers and partners, and to develop the art of the possible using Salesforce and Analytics based architecture.
• An understanding of how solution components could become core components of a reference architecture and in many cases, build the reference architecture for long-term success.
• Passionate about developing and supporting customer opportunities in collaboration with partners and extended team members What you need to succeed.
• Prior experience as a hands-on enterprise solution architect is preferred
• Integration experience with key enterprise applications (CRM, Analytics, CLM/CPQ) and/or core business applications
• Must be entrepreneurial, spot opportunities, make business cases, understand partner solution economics, drive virtual teams and engage with senior customer and Cisco leaders
• Product Management mentality, with the goal of recommending improvements to what the product should grow into
• Analytical business skills to determine value in new business opportunities and present technical solutions to complex business problems
• Excellent communications (written + oral communications), analytical and quantitative skills
• Bachelors/Masters Degree, or equivalent practical experience
• Ability to manage team of up to 12 individuals (full time and contractors) as a leader.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are inspiring leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers. We Are Cisco.